AvP Redemption Released!

Started by Darkness, May 15, 2010, 12:17:24 PM

Author
AvP Redemption Released! (Read 31,186 times)

darcevil

darcevil

I loved the shield.

Basher917

Basher917

this is very good for a fan film

Smirk

Smirk

;D  awesome man ruely a masterpiece...... you have talent my man ......

alexpj19

alexpj19

guys, got an awesome news, just got a first email from LA agency, they are interested in representing me, hopefully they will get me some fox executives, so i could pitch a new AVP or something, that would be awesome :) fingers crossed, will let u know whats going on with that.

alexpj19

alexpj19

hey guys, i just put up a temp page for my new website, here is an address:  http://www.runawaypicturesstudio.com
also, i'll be putting together a behind the scene video soon, for those who want to contribute for future projects there is a donate button on the page

CJ@mes

CJ@mes

Well done Alex! Very well done considering everything. As a hardcore fan, ILOVED it!

Rich Green Acid Blood

Hell of a movie! You must have worked your ASS OFF to get this thing looking as good as it does. Very professional looking, great action, and editing. This blows away most stuff you see on SyFy! Keep up the awesome work.

Biggles

Biggles

I enjoyed it. Would have benefited from the involvement of some colonial marine types, particularly in the prop replica pulse rifle department.

Light

Light

Whatever i say, it's not enough for such a masterpiece...
I watched it for the 3rd time and i seriously think that both AvP movies are absolute crap compared to this.

Enkeria

Enkeria

Best AVP of them all! 10 out of 10.

DeeZire

DeeZire

Loved every minute, what a fantastic piece of work! When I say a great amateur attempt I mean that as a compliment - but you really should be some sort of consultant for a real AvP movie, you hit the spot just right. Thought the Pred gadgets, especially the shield, were very well done indeed without going over the top. Thank you, enjoyed watching it, can you upload a d/l version for my iPod :D

Frog

Frog

It was really good!  I am amazed at how good it looked!  It had to take a hell of a lot of work to get all those CG assets built and animated.  I loved how you used the Sulaaco from ALIENS!  Much better than both AvP movies!

winnerpredatorka(cz)

Very very good!!!very!!!  :o  ;D

i hope

i hope

You must work with fox! Why cuz if you areable to do such a movie alone with extremely low resources then with a full experts crew and $50.000.000 budjet you WOULD ROCK . Exelent work !!!

alexpj19

alexpj19

hey  guys thanks alot, I know Fox is about to watch it or already watched it , will know some news on Monday.  so keep your fingers crossed people :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed