AvP Redemption Released!

Started by Darkness, May 15, 2010, 12:17:24 PM

Author
AvP Redemption Released! (Read 32,073 times)

alexpj19

alexpj19

cool idea that the shield can become a throwing disc, i also had idea that the disk as we know it comes apart in two blades with a handles to hold it like a boxing glove with a blade in front of it. than you can clip it together and throw like a disk.

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

Rockinyautja you couldn't be more wrong. An alien is a whole foot taller then a predator, even the fist AVP movie got that right. I don't care what the comics say, they are not cannon and they were made before Alien 3 and 4. There are 4 movies to take facts from, and in all four the alien has proven to be stronger then a predator, and since a predator got his ass completely handed to him by an old LA cop I see no reason why a stealthy 8 foot tall monster with razor sharp claws, teeth and acid blood couldn't kill a predator. spare me your fanboy rants of how "great" the predators hand to hand skills are. In the movies he only went up against humans and humans are much weaker then a predator, The first AVP movie got it right, no matter how much the predator fanboys want to deny it, An alien can and will kill a predator if it gets up close to him, no matter how "experienced" the predator may be. You really want to show off how skilled the predator is? then have him set traps and act like a real hunter, not Chuck Norris incarnate. I find it funny that you think the aliens don't stand a chance, it makes me ask the question "what's the point of all this AVP crap?" to fuel you predator fan boys' egos? To destroy the menace of the aliens? Alien fans know what the aliens are capable of but as long as people like you and the strause brothers are in charge, we alien fans will always have to sit back in horror and watch our favorite monsters get humiliated.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Someone call fox and get you guys a job. I think you guys can give us a real AVP movie. :D

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Absolutely fookin' AMAZING!

Loved every minute of it.

Great job to all involved.

STEVENMB

STEVENMB

great fan film....

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

predator speak spanish... I totally understud the leader. and... and... and... I really liked that predalien.

ajmartinecu

ajmartinecu

now this is AVP

Deco

Deco

Great Job Alex

Romain

Romain

Très bon p'tit film ! Je sais à quel point c'est dur se débrouiller par ses propres moyens pour faire un court-métrage, mais malgré tout, ce film reste quand même très sympathique, ce fut un plaisir de le regarder ^^

Corey

Corey

Nice work!

DeathAngel

DeathAngel

Outstanding work for a fan film!

mata1964[PL]

mata1964[PL]

Great work Dude! This movie is incredible! I hope it's not last AVP movie you directed.

P-Dub247

P-Dub247

brilliant mate, that short film just kicked both the avp films asses, wish fox spoke to you first

Spawningcarnage

Spawningcarnage

you kids play too many videogames

Spencer

Spencer

:o  awesome movie...effects were devilsh  >:D  it left me and my dad happy  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed