AvP Redemption Released!

Started by Darkness, May 15, 2010, 12:17:24 PM

Author
AvP Redemption Released! (Read 32,021 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The long awaited Aliens vs Predator fan film AvP Redemption has now been released. We first heard about this fan film back in February 2008 when the teaser trailer was posted in our forum by its creator Alex Popov. It took over two years to make. What’s special about this fan film is that it uses CGI mixed with live action which no other AvP fan film has done before.

I think it easily surpasses the last fan film we saw, S.E.E.D, by a long way. There’s a lot of wonderful things in there. Thanks to Alex for making this fan film and for keeping us up-to-date with it for the past couple of years.

wolf predator

wolf predator

Great movie. Thankx Alex !!!

Jorko_Beliata

Jorko_Beliata

Pretty cool. I'm sure I heard record from Half-Life 2, but...

Spoon

Spoon

WOW better predator acting the Iwan White.
Damn the AVP movies suck!

Great job

Urban Hunter

Urban Hunter

this is even better than avp movies, i liked the fight scenes and the pred toys really. all RESPECT to people who made this great movie.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

This movie is pretty good. Hope to see more stuff from Alex.

Skinner

Skinner

5/5 No disappointment.

OverFienD

OverFienD

Very good.Well done ;D

Adey

Adey

brilliant little movie mate, well done. stutters alot though but that could be my connection.

rchin1

rchin1

Well of course everyone like it because it sticking to the source material is what every fan here wants

Alex great job hope to see you doing the next AVP game because if you are you f**king rock

@ Spoon

hey whats wrong with Iwan White acting on the predator don't bring that shit here

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

DUDE! this movie rocks. You should make the next AvP movie

bigdad

bigdad

This is what the AVP movies should have bin like, in SPACE!! Great just great, love it.

Poltergeist Master

4.5/5. CGI was okay, very bad in some parts and almost perfect in other parts. Otherwise, a great and enjoyable film.

Key Taylor

Key Taylor

Not baaad not bad))) Awesome))Tnx for movie!

stubax

stubax

Definately better than both AVP movies...combined!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed