AvP PC Patch 4 Released

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 05, 2010, 11:14:26 PM

Author
AvP PC Patch 4 Released (Read 4,220 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Rebellion has just released their fourth patch for the PC edition of the game. Here are a few examples of the updates:

• Fix for a Skybox rendering problem in D3D11 build on Nvidia Fermi  cards
  • Various small D3D11 optimisations
  • Fixed  rare bug where clients would get stuck on the loading screen.
  • Fix  clients not seeing the ‘custom match’  flag updating in the ‘Browse’  screen when the dedicated server was changing settings after initially  hosting a match without changing any variables

You can find the full list over Steam. The console editions have also received the first of the patch updates. Keep an eye out for more updates from Rebellion.

Griffith

Griffith

**yaaawn**

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Too little, too late? Haven't been playing since week 7 of release...

Chet

Chet

They should bring a new PS3 patch to fix that new XP Bug!

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

yep i was rank 27 a when i last played it then popped it on last week for the first time in over a month and im now rank 43?!

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

Does anyone even play this game anymore? I liked the game and even I stopped playing 4 weeks ago.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

shame they didnt think of this b4 release. good to see they are still supporting the game but dont see many people playing it anymore. I jump on a few times a month and theres always games with over 300ping so i dont even bother.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed