New Predators Production Still

Started by Darkness, Apr 26, 2010, 06:14:18 PM

Author
New Predators Production Still (Read 7,672 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Another new Predators production still has surfaced over on MTV Movies Blog. Nothing too exciting, I’m afraid. It’s the same location as the last one which shows Royce, Isabelle and Stans looking at something.

New Predators Production Still

Thanks to Bear Grylls for the news.

alien90

alien90

still doesnt look any different than what we've seen

gyro

gyro

Hell I am always happy with anything - keep them coming

Stagin 26

Stagin 26

MY BOY ''BIG ROYCE'' LOOK'IN HARDCORE AND GRITTY,READY 4 THE BIG HUNT!!!

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

eh. I'm happy it's not a lot happening though. I am though really excited to see what the new Predator looks like, mask and unmasked.

modprecar

modprecar

CANT WAIT TO SEE ROYCE BLOW SHIT UP WITH THAT HARDWARE. >:D

thomas.howes

i know nothing about the army or black ops but why is there a televsion remote on top of her gun

does isabelle keep changing which hand she fires with? I thought it was left in the featurette

Stans ready to do some major damage to the predators with his home made shiv knife!  

Note to Director: This ain't prison break for crying out loud!

Turn&shoot

Turn&shoot

"a televsion remote on top of her gun"
HAHAHA! You're right :D
Unfortuneately it's hard to tell if this movie will be good. After I saw "AvP" and "AvPR" I started to have serious doubts. This time I'm hoping for something nice, because at least the actors are good. :)

Blixx

Blixx

>:( Another predator movie were we see people fighting the angry aliens...Boo this $hit!! This movie is a guaranteed fail.

Highland

Highland

Awesome , a different angle of the Hardman Brody with gun pose, the whole film may actually just take place on this patch of dirt..... ;)

jevjnd2000

jevjnd2000

I think and hope that it's something similar to the BORS optical system that I use with my Barrett.

diablo949494

diablo949494

Thanks to Bear Grylls for the news. :-\
For real?

Elorrra

Elorrra

I guess its not difficult to figure what they are staring at like this. I would say its the Predator hanging from the pole. ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed