Alien Loves Predator Creator Reviews AvP

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 27, 2010, 08:21:28 AM

Author
Alien Loves Predator Creator Reviews AvP (Read 2,962 times)

Corporal Hicks

Most of you should know of Alien Loves Predator. It is the community’s most popular and funniest webcomic and its creator, Bernie Hou, recently got in touch with us regarding a review of Aliens vs Predator he wrote:

“That said, as a rabid fan of the Alien and Predator franchises and  changing my underwear, I can’t get enough of Sega/Rebellion’s new “Aliens  vs. Predator” game (PS3, Xbox 360, PC). If you’re looking for  old school first-person shooter action with the delicious twist of  playing as the two baddest killer space monsters in the galaxy, “AvP” is  the game for you.”

It goes without saying but he puts his own “Bernie” twist on the review and there are some pretty funny pictures in there. Well worth a read and while you’re at it, you should check out Alien Loves Predator. You won’t regret it.

Galactus

Galactus

That review was hysterical.  ALL HAIL ALP!

RDdaNINJA

Rabid fan of AvP and changing underwear.  hahaha

game sucks.so boring. i expected a lot more from this game. reflects the output of economy. cheap for a quick buck. only thing they did was add a grapple....thats it. also weapons dont sound right to the aliens film. limited maps and species classes.no lifecycle.flamethrower doesnt do anything so why have in game.also limited weps compared to avp2. and no mod tools etc.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed