First Predators Movie Footage!!!

Started by Darkness, Mar 13, 2010, 07:15:03 AM

Author
First Predators Movie Footage!!! (Read 23,640 times)

Corporate

Corporate

I ll wait and see ...
But from that sneak peek it looked amazing :)
and the music I thin that John Debny will make a good score

Chris P

Chris P

I think some Pred-on-Pred violence would be awsome. You always love seeing the two super powers go at it. That's why AVP was so big. So, I hope they have an intense Predator vs Predator fight scene. ;)

4 days until official TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHREK

SHREK

come on man! he dresses up as a predator ! how ridiculous can this get????

Brian c

Brian c

origional predator vs origional predator as bsp

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Absolutely no complaints after seeing this and can't wait for the trailer.  Especially as it now seems pretty much PREDATORS is a re-imagining of the series, or possibly a prequel, though Rodriguez doesn't actually say that.  The point is the movie DOESN'T ignore anything, in particular Predator 2 which I always liked.  So, this is where it all started, it will be interesting then, to see how it all ties together ....AWESOME!!

Chris P

Chris P

@SHREK, you jump to conclusions man. I think they meant real Predator vs Real Predator. Not guy in suit vs Real Predator. And plus, it's no different than when Arnie covered himself in mud. Same purpose. Have faith man, this film could turn out really well.

Dreadlocks Rule

Dreadlocks Rule

Give the human race some credibility to come through against all odds..the Predators are not infalliable.. they make mistakes..they have their weaknesses despite their technological superiority..in fact they seem to have many characteristics similar to humans...killers v killers always makes for good viewing..yes given the circumstances it should be a good hunt but expect a few surprises!

SHREK

SHREK

@ CHRIS

no it definatley means he dresses as a predator... watch the clip again.... and if u cant see check the gallery....cleary shows him holding a predator mask in his arm while he talks 2 them.... and also hense the concept art of the predator with a coat on......

Forsaken

Forsaken

Lame as **ck movie. What happened to Predator honour? So a bunch of Predators who out number the marines, even hunt them with DOGS. Load of ***t.

Bugswarm

Bugswarm

I don't think there is such thing as honor in this one. These Preds look like Rednecks,rather then the previous Preds like Wolf. Imagine Alien hooligans running around just waiting to gank you when they feel like it. Although it does take a new prespective into the Pred culture. Even in the comics there preds that are just downright screwed up compared to the normal ones.

walker31

walker31

been waiting for this movie forever it seems.  Many of my fears of them jacking it up have been put aside, i.e.; Brody, Grace?!, but looks very well put together.  Doubtful that Fox would allow another bad investment.  I'm not in love with the idea of how they updated the mask or face of the Pred, but its not horrible like the fake looking mask in AVP.  I could create something more realistic looking!  Cant wait to see how it ends,  just once could the predator win?!  Hope this leads to more quality Pred films and comics for my collection

Bugswarm

Bugswarm

After watching the snippets again and again. Something came to mind. They did say that it is a game resevere for preds to hunt humans. right?

The only way a pred would fight each other, is if they are from another tribe. Meaning we might actually see a big slugfest between preds. The ending part of the clip shows a guy being targeted by numerous Plasma Canons, could this mean they actually stumbled upon another tribe while running away from another. HELL YEAH!!! SLUGFEST!!!

Chris P

Chris P

@SHREK

Yeah, I get that part. But what i'm saying is when they're talking about the classic Pred vs. The SBP I don't think they're talking about Noland. I think it will actually be 2 Predators going at it. Isn't that what it says in the script? Please, someone refresh my memory.

Tim

Tim

The classic origional is black super predator and he will fight another origional predator from the first movie so there is 2 origional predators in this movie

walker31

walker31

No, i dont think that is correct tim.  I think that the predator that royce unties, which then helps him to the ship to go back home, is the original pred.  This original pred then goes toe to toe with the new and bigger model, the SBP.  So there is only one original that is fighting the last remaining pred.  Old versus new!  Will be interesting to see what happens on screen once they make last minute surprise changes though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed