John Debney to Score Predators

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 26, 2010, 06:18:53 PM

Author
John Debney to Score Predators (Read 20,372 times)

Corporate

Corporate

Well we just have to wait and see   :-\  

Xenomorphine

I'd much rather know who the music composer is, to be honest. Seeing a hyped up advert is fairly low down my list of priorities, personally.

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Who the f**k is John Debney!??? He will never  be better than Alan Silvestri. Only Alan gave the movie his atmosphere with his compsitions.

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

I know why rodrigez picked him cause he did sin city 1 and 2 for him. i went down his list and was not that impressed till i saw he did end of days and the replacements. and he got picked to do iron man 2 so he can't be that bad. fingers crossed

Vanski

Vanski

I concider this being good news. Atleast John Debney can compose some actual music, unlike the boring ambiet sounding "music" we hear in movies these days.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

John Debney is a very competent composer. Lots of undue anger floating around here guys... Come on.

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

No Alan Silvestri? This is outrage f**king Fox will f**k up the legendary score of the Yautjas this why can't they make a great series of PREDATOR soundtrack score like Bill Conti's Rocky Scores this is a really bad news for PREDATOR score fan like me I deeply hope that this guy won't f**k up like Harald Kloser who ruined AVP with Paul Anderson in that AVP if I were them I would hire Rich Ragsdale to compose the score. Don't you f**k up PREDATOR score John Debny just don't!!!!

Predtech

Predtech

In AVP and AVP2 Fox f**ked it up by not hiring the STAN WINSTON STUDIO which ruined all the precious concept arts and PREDATOR designs and now they gonna f**k up the soundtrack scores in PREDATORs come on give me a break please allowd something to remains Classic for f**k sake!   :P  

MoBiUGeArSkIn

You freaks depress me. We've already had the Predator score in two movies. We don't need to hear it AGAIN! So long as the score retains some of the original beats, which it likely will, and it suits the ton of the PREDATORS movie who gives a shit?

bigd1ck

bigd1ck

i just wanna say, i have a big dick   :-*  

Warghost

Warghost

A 'Predator' movie doesn't need to have some high profile composer. I'm sure this guy will do fine. Tyler? No thanks. All he did was copy and paste, same with the directors.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

All this movie needs is a good story. Thats the one thing everyone working on this movie is ignoring. I don't care about the composer, or the actors all that much. I care if the Predator looks real, and the story works well.

ANYTIME

ANYTIME

I am totally agree with you Gort PRED anyway there is a hope that the creature designer who worked with Stan Winston studio will resurruct the original and cool PREDATOR designs unlike the AVP shitpieces I just hate thier spaceships in both AVPs the creature designer sabotaged the original badly, and I am deeply hope that Debny will produce the soundtrack score that equivalent to Silvestri's orinals as well as a decent PREDATOR designs to revive the PREDATOR franchise from ash than Paul Anderson f**ked it up in 2004.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

ANYTIME I hear what your saying. I hope for all this good stuff. I really do...I just don't want to get my hopes up after AVP and AVPR

Yutani

Yutani

I have a feeling that this story, what we read...so the feeling is Forever Midnight. I did not liked that story...it f**ked up.
I hope that the composer makes some mix from the original movie, and he makes a new one too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed