AvP Reviews Round-Up

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 16, 2010, 03:53:24 PM

Author
AvP Reviews Round-Up (Read 16,726 times)

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Yeah mate but i ordered the hunter edition for pc lol   ;D  

LilSaint

LilSaint

This game is great and i don't care what anyone says!!! If Rebellion takes care of all the so called "minor flaws" the next game will get Game of the Year!   ;D  

LilSaint

LilSaint

@CONKERSBADFUDAY
I totally agree with you and those who don't like AVP are really missing out on some fun!!!

Another Aussie

Another Aussie

Where'd you order the hunter edition from?  I ordered it as well and I'm picking it up Thursday arvo.

Looking forward to doing a few facehugger pranks as well.   >:D  

Light

Light

The people that made such a bad review are the same retarded idiots that gave 10/10 for GTA4(witch was a really shit game).
I guess they like to play COD all the time and they like to listen Britney Spears... so their pointless opinion means nothing to me...

zbyszek

zbyszek

I dont see how 7/10 would be a negative score?

thecool444

thecool444

Was about to say the same as zbyszek. I think anything above 6 is positive.

R4C HUNTER

R4C HUNTER

i have only played the predator campaign so far but i loved it enough to play it on medium which helps with button prompts, then to play it again on hard, no prompts, i think the only thing i found really annoying is the fact that i could lure 4 marines to the same same spot 1 at a time to dispatch them,lol marines 2,3,and 4 never noticed their dead pals laying headless on the floor.

Proj2501

Proj2501

I like how people here somehow 'know' that reviewers don't know the movies. More than likely, if they're working for a site or publication that deals with videogames they've seen the films. *sigh* That makes me sound like whiners I just complained about. Now, about the game. The graphics do look good IMO and don't know why it's an issue. When I compare in game graphics to other FPS, there's a slight noticeable difference. Shame to hear the plot is so similiar to the first AVP film. Well, I'm still waiting for my Hunter Edition, thanks Gamestop. If this tanks, at least we will have Colonial Marines.

dalis420

dalis420

I got the game last night and played some team species deathmatch and it was fun but hard to figure out the maps. I got to rank 6 then i went to do story mode for the predator. The story mode is excellent. I was playing on normal since there was no achievement for beating on any other than nightmare. But with in of only a few hours of gameplay and i beat  it. Its fun but the story mode is short lived..

CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Whoever updated the reviews with the latest IGN review made a mistake. It lists the 7/10 IGN review has a negative but then lists the PC Powerplay 7/10 as a positive. I don't believe a 7/10 is positive or negative, but the contradiction in the news post needs to be fixed.

Spaz

Spaz

Yeah kinda sucks the Dedicated servers are only for non-ranked matches.  Sucks even more that their not up yet.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

@Aussie: i got mine with gametraders like 3 weeks ago then i saw the EB had it, and Game and yeah i want that facehugger lol   >:D  

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

Yea I think IGN should be in the positive catagory.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

how is 7.0 negative?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed