Gamespot Reviews AvP

Started by Darkness, Feb 15, 2010, 06:44:11 PM

Author
Gamespot Reviews AvP (Read 16,766 times)

tommacool

tommacool

Depends of what platform you play it on: ps3 and 360 = poor graphics and weak controls. Pc = excellent control + beautiful directx 11 graphics + higher resolution ;)

OPTIMUS STIG

OPTIMUS STIG

iv been playing the online demo ever since it came out, and bloody love it. i dont need a review to tell me whats good or not, i like the game nuff said. all these reviews are comparing it to bloody over-rated crap like MW2, not going to be a big hitter online u say, F off, u can bet everyone on AvPgalaxy will be playing it, LETS ROOOOCK

Hannibal King

Hannibal King

Ben Reeves of GI gave Ghostbusters an 8 while giving AvP a 5.75. Kevin VanOrd gave Ghostbusters a 7.5 and Avp a 5.5 - I have trouble believing Ghostbusters TVG is that much better than AvP and I love that game. I know one is a third-person shooter and the other is a fps, but still.

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

ok id love a few ppl who have already played the singleplayer and tell us how it plays. thx to all who respond   :)      :)  

kaj23

kaj23

I believd this is going to be a love it or hate it game i hated left for dead and it god awesom ratings its all a matter of opinion

SkullHydra

SkullHydra

They also gave Monster Hunter 2 a freaking 5.0, and it's absolutely AWESOME!

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

It seems that everyone just wants to hear what they want to hear.  If you weren't so blinded by your love of Alien/Predator you'd see that while the game is good, it could be much better.  To me, the game looks a bit stiff and lifeless, lack of proper funds is the bad guy here.  Im hopeing this game generates enough revenue to inspire another game in the future, improved and perfected.

heady89

heady89

Too much fanboyism here.. anyway there is still hope ... gearbox with A:CM. It's amazing how you can f**k  up a game having some of the best ingredients available.

well i think its going to be an awesome game just to be behind the eyes of these three species is just going to be awesome

m138jewski

m138jewski

gamespot and game informer are typically way off with their reviews. ign and gametrailers are usually spot on

AJMARTINecu

AJMARTINecu

gamestop sent me a message, tomorrow PM my alien vs predator is ready   ;D  

The Living Jungle

The Living Jungle

This isn't a review, its crap. It doesn't show any facts or basis about what it says. The review states the levels are poorly designed and there are "little things" making it bad, along with poor controls. It doesn't tells us what those flaws are in level development, what the "little things" are, or what platform the controls are for and why they are bad. Shitty review, I will need facts and details before I decide against avp. I've played this demo on my PS3 and I didn't find the game un-enjoyable in the least bit.

I agree with bozer on this one, I think it is about money and SEGA doesn't want to pay for good reviews.

psychoanomaly

psychoanomaly

Okay.. I agree with almost everything they said, but I'm still buying this. Sure, the controls aren't perfect, but I can deal with that. Graphics aren't superb either, but they definitely aren't bad... I'd say they are better then average, flawed, but sufficient.

I HIGHLY doubt that the gameplay will bore me. They criticized the hell out of it in that video review, but all that footage just made me want it more! The campaign looks great...

This game is worthy installment in the AVP series. It isn't as good as it could have been, but it isn't too far off either.  I'm a fan, and personally I would give this game no lower then an 8. But objectively, I would not expect any reviews lower then a 7. It's a good game. Gamespot was too harsh.

Tomorrow morning!

LilSaint

LilSaint

They couldn't possibly be serious!!! Did they even play the same game that IGN UK reviewed?!?! I don't care what they say this is going to be a great game and when that happens they are going to owe Rebellion and SEGA an apology

Stuntman

Stuntman

gamespot is....the gayspot...someone should let a real alien loose in their HQ :D and put it on youtube :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed