Rebellion Sorry for PS3 Demo Problems

Started by Darkness, Feb 08, 2010, 10:54:01 PM

Author
Rebellion Sorry for PS3 Demo Problems (Read 22,937 times)

BaconBits

I did'nt notice a diffrence between the 360 and the PS3.
also wtf? Game Informer what is wrong with you. I guess that message that Rebellion gave us at the title screen dosn't mean anything.

The Replacement

@ BaconBits. Not gonna make an issue of this, but maybe you didn't look hard enough.

goreblaster

goreblaster

the facehugger is not on the menu screen, thats on the pc version.
the ps3 pulse rifle is better imo cuz it DOESNT blind ya with its muzzle flash, xbox version does....
also the glow/burn effect i dont see any diff at all, maybe ur comparing 2 different monitors?
cuz a tv can be VERY diff than other tvs...
contrast ratio - the HD quality? - hd ready or full hd - all that stuff counts towards how the game looks so dont compare games on diff screens, use the same screen

Spoon

Every video thats posted the game looks absolutely gorgeous! but when I play the game is looks like a monkeys ass.  Theres a new video on ign with a tour of rebellion and the game looks amazing with its lighting and models but on the Xbox360 it just looks last gen.
Funny how their last game got rated 1.5 out of 10!  LOL

Spoon

LOL watch this video its so great.  This must be pc also as it looks much more detailed then my xbox360.http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/avp-scary-ninja-alien/339530?playlist=featured

The Replacement

@ goreblaster. Well I was playing the XBOX version and the Facehugger was there in the menu screen. I have not played the PC version.
Well we are gonna have to agree to disagree. I recon the XBOX version looks better. same scinario as with Operation Flashpoint: Dragon rising.

hicks

hicks

this isnt about demo problems but i have noticed that you cant pre-order the hunter edition for xbox 360 i dont know what happened but plz help my friend wants it but cant get it now. but i dont really care cause i already pre-oredered plz help

wdholleran

They stopped taking pre-orders for the hunter edition a couple of weeks ago. Your buddy's got to get to the store early and hope he can snag one on release day.

ExtremeGamer777

ExtremeGamer777

wow i had the review up on my youtube page 1 week ago FAIL   :-\  

bardiya

bardiya

The british OXM gives it a 8/10
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=234150
But i can't find scans.

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

@Spoon: it's sounds like you've wanted this game to fail, and for the 100th time, This Is a DEMO not the final version.

kipple

kipple

simple, if youre a fan this game will be the best thing to come out since avp2. im gunna love it, i h8 pc gaming and dont care if it has bit better graphics . i love my ps3 and no one has the right to say which console or pc is better, its about the individual.

cabbageheat

@bardiya

they hit the one point I'm still curious about, but I guess was verified.  every screen shot I've seen of this game looks gorgeous, but the actual game doesn't come anywhere near the visuals I've seen.  I'm a little surprised by that.  So...what the heck were all those photos from?  even the demo doesn't look all that great, but is still fun to play (wish there was iron sights and crouching though...still).

EpsilonOrpheon777

So i just read the review. GI does this a lot. The only reviewers from the magazine i take seriously are Andy and Andrew Reiner cuz he actually appreciates the kinds of games i like, including AVP. He gave Bioshock 2 an 8.5 i believe. But he was completely honest about it. I have no doubt in my mind that if he had reviewed AVP [being a skilled gamer and all] we would have been reading a much more neutral and intelligent article. Like everyone else has been saying, don't let this sway your decision or cancel your reservation. If you weren't getting it for the sole reason that it's AVP, at least wait until a few more reviews come out and then make your judgment.

MIKE

MIKE

THE GAME SCORED 8/10 FROM OFFICIAL XBOX MAGAZINE!!!!!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=234150

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed