AvP Marine Gameplay Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 05, 2010, 05:59:03 PM

Author
AvP Marine Gameplay Trailer (Read 18,355 times)

GummiAnd

GummiAnd

Like Farow said the graphics will be improved in the final produkt.  And as for the smartgun, it would be too powerfull if damage were any higher. Again it's about balance. But I think too that crouching shouldn't have been removed even though I might not use it that much

druidessingrid

druidessingrid

You know i dont get, why couldn't they make Aliens Colonial Marines before AVP 3. Because now they are going to start making it after AVP3. And second of all how are they going to top Avp 3 anyway?!?!?   ???  

druidessingrid

druidessingrid

Smart gun is very useful not just for taking out aliens with alot of health. But useful for taking out predators and predaliens and the queen.

HLG LuCKy DuCKy

HLG LuCKy DuCKy

Hope you actually get to play as the predalien like in avp 3 or the queen.   ;D  

oo EniiGmaa oo

oo EniiGmaa oo

Pulse Rifle does moderate damage, smart gun does  heavy damage, flamethrower good at enemy moral damage, shotgun packs a punch, sniper rifle one shot or two kill, pistol light damage.

HLG LuCKy DuCKy

HLG LuCKy DuCKy

I wonder if they're going to have a grenade launcher, chain gun, or at least a rocket launcher like in avp2.

HLG FaSHiizlE

HLG FaSHiizlE

We'll really the grenade laucher is attached to the pulse rifle, and the chain gun is really the sentry gun, and the rocket launcher, idk..

HLG LuCKy DuCKy

HLG LuCKy DuCKy

I wonder if they're going to put back the marines from ALIEN 3 (the rescue marines) when they make ALIENS COLONIAL MARINES?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed