AvP PC, X360 & PS3 Demo OUT NOW

Started by ikarop, Feb 04, 2010, 12:39:41 AM

Author
AvP PC, X360 & PS3 Demo OUT NOW (Read 49,325 times)

steven

steven

why when i start a game on ps3 and theres in no one on the network it just keeps saying searching for a game, its been saying that for the past 2 days, any ideas why it is doing that b/c im getting a little ticked off   >:(  

@steven

It's damn bugged for everyone, BTW i's been for 3 days now and seens they dont't give a shit to patch it on PS3. The PC version had the same exact problem and they solved it at most in 1 day. Just waiting, but it's disgusting since the full version has 1 week to go.

[MM]

[MM]

@ NYCE
Exactly, dumbing it all down for consoles....... nuff said

@RudeBoyMacka

Ye your missing the point, from the aliens point of view, the dark area you stand in, is not dark because of this stupid light alien vision which lights up the dark areas. So when your hiding in  a dark area, it does not look dark to you. It completly takes away the feeling of hiding and stalking your prey, it makes you feel exposed (so what if your not, it still takes away the feeling)

Neftus

Neftus

This game is so sweet
Graphics maxed,brightness low and dark room its so intense
Played as a Predator vs 2Aliens it was so much fun! you can hear aliens making sounds but not sure where and then you see a glimpse of a alien running in the wall   :D    you try to shoot them with a plasma caster, jump around and smack em. I must say this game is gonna be so cool with DX11.

ima newa

ima newa

>:D       >:D       >:D       :'(       :-\       >:(       ;D                0 =                                                                                                                                                                         ima so pimpedA i canta waita anymorea

chestbuster1993

The demo is friggin AWESOME!!! Im killing everything i see that moves(unless we play teams) and i stealth killed a lot of people who didn't see it coming'   :D      :D      >:D  

Widz

Widz

Constructive Points

1-Graphics v.good
2-Sounds&visuals/huds spot on
3-Shame you cant use the spear as a melee weapon
4-Once you have weapons I think the Preador is the best class
5-The pulse rifle has too much kickback-hard to keep aim
6-Spawing flawed.  Need to be invincible for 5secs, not be eaten while youre standing there wating to move!
7-Wish the recarde points were more discreet
8-Defo needs option of more than 2 preds at a time
9-LAG major problem. Cant kill as Alien, grab as anyone &marine tracker useless.
10-LAG issue-Aliens moving at warp speed. Unbeatable.
11-Wondered in single player if you'll get double shoulder cannons...?   8)    
12-smaller 3/4 player matches ace
13-Is the marine skin the HEAD DEVELOPER from all the video interviews?  Bald,ginger, green t-shirt

Really looking forward to full game

Widz

Widz

Forgot to mention-
14-I got TWO Alien kills with ONE shoulder cannon blast.  Muchos cool.   ;D  

Spoon

Spoon

LOL @krazybran
Alien get punched to death by human....Humans cant harm aliens with a punch.  It would hurt us more because of their endoskeleton.  Aliens are stupid killing machines they do not block.  Aliens don't fear anything that they would need to block anything.  Even worse aliens blocking preds gauntlets?   what will that do?  Doesnt make sense.  As I said a while ago they should have given the alien a dodge button if anything not a lame ass human style blocking which changes the whole outlook on how aliens behave.

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

Words can't explain how thrilling it is to stick my tail up a marines ass and watch it come out its mouth. Haha.   >:D  

Mike

Mike

Lmaooo. The marine's face changes expression the further it goes in!
I love the alien stealth kill on an un-suspecting predator, the predator looks so sad when they look back at you mwahahahaha

Necrolust

Necrolust

i finally got to play avp... highlights includes the stealth kills and graphics... huuge thanks to the ones who saw my earlier post and added me on the ps network... almost a week away before i obtain the hunter boxset..*smiles wickedly*

krazybran

krazybran

@Spoon If you don't like block so much, don't use it

FredLozano

FredLozano

Add me on PSN since it takes ages to get a game if you're not friends with people playing it.

Add me: FredLozano

Vez

Vez

Best kill someone got on me is one time I played as a Marine and I was chasing down a dude that was a pred. He cloaked and went around a corner and I followed him with guns blazing. Somehow as I went around the corner I missed seeing his cloaked image because he managed to sneak up behind me and trophy kill me. I was impressed. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed