AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3]

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 28, 2010, 12:53:34 PM

Author
AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3] (Read 41,479 times)

markola

markola

I CANT TAKE IT NOMORE, I NEED THE DEMO ATLEAST. 2DAYS!!!! GONE FEEL A LIFE TIME.....EXCITMENT   :D      :D      :o      :o      :D      :D  

kaljo

kaljo

Thanks Scar :). Needed to know that, hehe.

ikarop

ikarop

@Scar That's wrong, sorry.

Matther321

I've been innovating many many town halls at this http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=505118&userid=505118&rbx_source=ambassador&rbx_medium=Direct&rbx_campaign=ambpro" rel="nofollow">awesome creative hangout I found

Scar

Scar

im not wrong what i heard was wrong :P so how do you know if its wrong ?

Scar

Scar

it wont just give you multiplayer

stealth bunny

Can't wait now, it's gonna be awesome, I'll be downloading on xbox live and looking forward to playing in some great battles, my gamer tag is  STEALTH BUNNY ,it would be reallly good to play the game with some likeminded people who are fans of aliens and/or predators.
Let the hunt begin!

Sr.Fox

Sr.Fox

woo thats a huge birthday present! Thanks Rebellion   ;)  

lewis_delonge

Man im refreshing my page like every 10 minutes just for any more news lol
2days is just to long
"two days, man we wont last two hours"
and yes i do know he says 17days on the movie haha

Corporate

Corporate

No need for me to play the demo...
I´ll wait fore the full game....

lewis_delonge

your crazy man, your crazy

game over man ,,game over

yeah u wait for the full game corporate pants ill be getting the first taste on thursday!! and it wont spoil anything! all demos are just a tease! they get u excited but wanting much much more! developers arent stupid, they wouldnt spend two years creating a game to give everything away in a demo! u wait anutha 13 days mate ill wait 2 more to see wat its like!!!!! oh and i almost 4got if my little sister goes near the ps3 ill be like ...GET AWAY FROM HER U BITCH lmao   ;D  

is there guna be any inclusion of a predalienn the game???????   :-\    if not im guna cry   :'(    .....also how cool duz infestation sound dudes???   :o  

lewis_delonge

I carnt wait for Infestation, hopefully it will be just as good as suviour in AVP2 before the hackers :(.. the level quarentine was amazing hiding in the vents with your fellow marines

yeah infestation sounds awesome lewis! wat campaign will u play first mate??????

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed