AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3]

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 28, 2010, 12:53:34 PM

Author
AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3] (Read 41,478 times)

Corporal Hicks

We’ve known for some time now that Sega would be releasing a demo for the upcoming game. In a recent interview with GameTrailers, Rebellion producer, Tim Jones, confirmed that the demo may also include multiplayer:

There will be a demo coming very soon, which hopefully you will be able to enjoy online.”

While we still have no set date for the demo release, it is on the way and it may feature the multiplayer mode.

Update: AvPGalaxy can reveal the demo will be released next week! Stay tuned for a full announcement from Sega. Thanks to ikarop for the news.
Update 01/02/10:
It was an open secret, but now the date for the upcoming AvP demo has finally been unveiled. Xbox Live Spotlight channel featured an advertisement claiming the date for the AvP demo. It seems like the ad is no longer available online but we can confirm that it’s true. The demo will be released this week, Thursday Feb 4th as featured on the channel. We can also reveal that the demo will feature the multiplayer part of the game and will be available on PSN and Steam on the same date.
Update 03/02/10: The advert is back on the X-Box Live Spotlight channel. Check out this picture of it. Thanks to RidgeTop for the picture.

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

Coolio

Tarmac

Tarmac

Flip... what's the date frickit!

NONYA

NONYA

about damn time. was hopin to play battlefield bad company 2 beta but their developer are being ass about it. so im really lookin forward for this

Already knew this....pointless update if there's nothing new.

AJL

AJL

We already knew that demo is coming and very soon...

So... Whats the "news" in this news ?

qadsia123

WHats wrong with everybody? didnt you get the hint "play online" LOL I always said it would be online. And Im pretty sure VERY soon means this thursday!! problem is thats when bioshock comes out!!

skull-splitter

TBH, this is the most pointless headline in quite a few weeks... We already knew, release is just about 2 weeks ahead, so soon is a rather grey area...

Ephemeriis

Ephemeriis

Bah.  I'll believe it when I see it.  The AvP group on Steam thought they had a solid date a couple weeks ago, got me all excited....

Fool me once, shame on me.  Fool me twice...  You can't get fooled again!

Roddy

Roddy

i know im gunna cop some backlash for this but why bother releasing a demo a few days befor the games full release

AJL

AJL

Yeah... They "confirmed" that there >maybe< MP mode or there may not be... in other words the confirmed nothing.

qadsia123

qadsia123

@ RODDY maybe to get people to like the game and then buy it? @ AJL if you didnt get the hint AJL I dont know what to say...

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

My heart skipped a beat when I saw a headline that said "Demo"

GAH I WANT TO PLAY!!!

piet11111

piet11111

the maybe MP part means that they still havent decided whether to include it or not.

as such the demo seems long from finished and because of that i would expect it around friday next week.

SableUk

SableUk

come on!!! release the damn demo! LETS ROCKKKKKKKK

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed