[Exclusive] AvP PC System Requirements Revealed

Started by ikarop, Jan 20, 2010, 04:47:13 PM

Author
[Exclusive] AvP PC System Requirements Revealed (Read 44,681 times)

Vigilante

I just bought a new PC:
i7, geforce 260 GTX, 8 GBs of ram :p

Can't wait to play it.

DragonBossk

pgp023 I just wanted to mention that ive got the same spec laptop as the one you're getting (dell studio 15"?), albeit a slightly better cpu, and i can tell you that the performance will be worse than ps3 and 360 for this game. Games such as mass effect and ut3 that are gpu heavy run a lot better on my old P4 3.2ghz nvidia 512mb 8800gt 2GB ram desktop with better quality, so i reccommend you get it for consoles if you just buy one copy.

I will def be using my desktop for this...cant wait   ;D  

demo

demo

Play a demo, it's the only way to be sure (besides nuking the site from orbit, of course).  No demo, no purchase.

worriors

Intel Core 2 Duo @3.2 GHz
4GB DDR3 Ram
600GB HDD
NVIDIA GeForce G210 with 512MB video memory.

My question is, do i need to upgrade my Video card.   ???     ???  

PGP023

PGP023

So Dragon bossk, I owuld need to upgrade my labtop to what spec to play on max seetings?

d0mm2k8

d0mm2k8

Damn my PC pwns these specs   ;D  
Can't wait to get this game - pre-ordering now   :P  

Wow Shot them up

Wow Shot them up

Hey you guys need to tell me if it will run on max
4870x2 (2 gig)
4 gig ram
E8400 3.0 Ghz

Mr. Stizout

You need an ati for ultra aka DX11

ikarop

ikarop

@ rzrzkid Nope sorry, it's inaccurate.

Xitude

Xitude

I can top this and more... HAHAH!

PGP023

PGP023

Hey, DragonBossk, if I upgraded my laptop videocard to to ATI HD5870 fully Direct X11 suported will it out do my 360 and PS3 then?

lumaos

lumaos

Yeah weres the demo? I pre-ordered the 360 version and i reserved the hunter edition for ps3 so whens the demo due out??

DragonBossk

pgp023 - If you upgraded to a dx11 mobility radeon card like the 5870 then yes it would beat any console, but remember there will only certain cards supported by your laptop model due to its size and shape. Look at the following site for performance and compatability issues:
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-Graphics-Cards-Benchmark-List.844.0.html

worriors - You WILL need to upgrade your graphics card, at least to an 8800gt or better for playable performance. Your other specs are fine though.

Lumaos - No demo news as of yet   :(   , its expected to come out early Feb

JD

JD

I'm gonna play this on my laptop all night in the dark with the headphones plugged in!   ;D  

DarkLegend

DarkLegend

Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 @ 2.33GHz
ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO
2GB RAM

YAY! I should be able to play this game on my PC, no probs   :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed