[Exclusive] AvP PC System Requirements Revealed

Started by ikarop, Jan 20, 2010, 04:47:13 PM

Author
[Exclusive] AvP PC System Requirements Revealed (Read 44,673 times)

PGP023

PGP023

Ok, your going to need to upgrade Son of Peragus.  For to have ultra max settings on this game your going to need to update your 256MB DDR2 to the 512MB anyhting higher then that is overkill for games these days but its a personal preference. 512MB level which would let your 8800 work at optimal performace for the best settings graphic wise for this game as well as for a majority of other games today.

Name

Name

How do you tell what kind of graphics card you have??   ???     :-[  
I know everything else and pass but never knew my graphics

z4

z4

My concern here is:
What's the DRM method?
Anything required to save/acheivements(if there)/Internet connection to install?

Anything else we should know about?
If they decide to put in SecuROM I am sure the sale will go down by something like5%-10%, another few % if Games For Windows Live is required to play.

AvP fan

AvP fan

Can anbody tell me how my PC would do? Thanks

2x EVGA GTX 280 Nvidia video cards.
Q6600 Quad core overclocked to 3.0ghz on an aftermarket Artic cooler fan
4 Gigs of GSKILL 1066 Ram (2x 2gig)
780i EVGA motherboard
XFI Fatality Champion edition sound card with front panel.

konradski

konradski

@panzytuio  | 20 Jan 2010 17:34
Hey guys, if I have Vista with Nvidia 7300 do you think I will be ok for running it on my pc
as long as its the 7300 gt  version =nvidia6600

some perpective is needed

go to you gamer and run the tests for borderlands/(closest i could be botherd to find )
http://www.yougamers.com/gameometer/10362/

then use the drop down box after the test for other new difrent engined games to compare ie/crysis/far cry2/mass effect/call of jaruez

some error may occur but mainly on newer high end graphics..eg my card 4870x2 says i will only be able to play crysis on low settings so use a bit of sense in the final test results
remember google is your friend

deathpulse

deathpulse

Time to upgrade your vid card Paragus

konradski

konradski

can people stop recommending gpu,s to others. as they havent an idea  what there talking about

example
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+ (2 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
8600gt
you should get a nvidia 260

so he,s bought a £150 gpu losing most of its power due to his cpu bottleneck(also do you know if his power supply unit will run it??doe,s his psu have the 6 pin molex connector he needs to run it??).yes i agree a good investment if there going to upgrade  cpu, other than that he,s bought a card thats going to run @4670 speeds which would have cost him £60.00

please engage brains before pulling things out of the air before youve considered what the other person has inside his/her box .as even he/she might not be savy to other items needed to get that piece of equipment running AND THE EXTRA COST INVOLVED in getting the card they bought to work

Dusty

Dusty

Does anyone know what website checks your PC to see if the AVP game or anyother PC game can play or not?

Dusty

Dusty

I have a Sony VAIO laptop its an Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T5800@ 2.00Ghz with a memory Ram of 4.00 GB its 64-bit Operating system! I wonder do these Sony VAIO laptops can they be upgraded? I know the Dell models you can. I knew I should have bought a Dell model!!

NightCoaster

NightCoaster

8)   My comp can take this for sure

Tucci

Tucci

ONE WORD.

WOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT

kaljo

kaljo

i`m gonna get a pc wich can run this game on high, luckily im getting it on Ps3 and Xbox 360 aswell.

IrishAssassin52

IrishAssassin52

So what about these specs-
Intel core 2 quad Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz
Geforce 8800gtx 712mb...........

Even if I can't I have a 360 and Ps3, cannot wait for this, loved the other two

shinigami

Oh judging by these requirements, my PC will be able to launch the game. But you can never know wheather it really is enough.   :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed