[Exclusive] AvP PC System Requirements Revealed

Started by ikarop, Jan 20, 2010, 04:47:13 PM

Author
[Exclusive] AvP PC System Requirements Revealed (Read 44,678 times)

Aca

Aca

Hi people, i want to know will my computer make this work, and if not, tell me what i need to upgrade to run this game with minimum requirements,
Windows XP sp2
AMD athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+      2.11GHz  (i dont know is that each core X 2.11 GHz)
1gb RAM
Grafic card onboard 256mb

According on this site minimum requirements are:
 "Windows 7/ XP/Vista 1 GB System RAM (XP)/ 2 GB System RAM (Vista) 3.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4/Athlon 64 3000+ or equivalent processor DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 128 MB RAM (NVIDIA 6600 or better, ATI X1600 or better) "
do you think i match it?

Please send me a answer at
aca_savic007@hotmail.com

Zach

Zach

Aca:

You have no chance whatsoever to run this game. If you want to run it, you'll have to get more RAM, get a better processor, and DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY, get a real graphics card.

Basically, buy a new computer.

[MM] Stinky [UK]

[MM] Stinky [UK]

Aca..

You will be able to run the game, but you certainly will not be able to run in high graphics. It should just be ok in low settings..

Hmmm, the game specs seem to be... the same as all the other modern games, farcry 2 and left4dead had system specs almost identical to this.

@aca: i would recommend a new graphics card and processor.

@pgp023: There are no graphics cards that cost as high as  $2900, the fastest one available costs about $700.

Aca

Aca

First i want to say THANKS to people who replyied to me,and i want to ask one more thing,i will again copy past minimum requirements for this game, "Windows 7/ XP/Vista 1 GB System RAM (XP)/ 2 GB System RAM (Vista) 3.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4/Athlon 64 3000+ or equivalent processor DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 128 MB RAM (NVIDIA 6600 or better, ATI X1600 or better) "
From this i see that they ask procesor Athlon 64 3000+, and mine is Athlon 64 4000+, so i guess that it is stronger by 1000mhz than they ask for minimum
Also i have 1 GB System RAM (XP) ,the same as they listed as minimum requered
And final,they listed 128 MB RAM grafic card as minimum,and mine is 256mb RAM onboard...
I dont know much about new games (i played games intense in late 90's and early/mid 00's),the last i played (and become master,LOL) was canter strike,and i want to play again games because i am huge fan of all Predators and Aliens movies, but i live in third world country so i curently dont have a money to buy new computer,but i houp that i will be able to play it in minimum performanse,judging by comparation i made above i think i could!! What do you think?? Sorry for long comment,i am wery important to know your opinion,could it run in minimum performanse??

Hawkins

I just put 10 bucks on a pre-order with ebgames/gamestop and curious how high I can play it on but I just want medium cause seeing how medium looks on crysis I would definitely settle for medium but if I can go higher I will.
My system Specs:
Windows 7
resolution:1360*768
C2D 4600 oc'd at 3.0Ghz
EVGA 9800GTX 512MB
3 gigs of memory
500 Gig wd hd

NICO

NICO

OMFG!!!! I CANT WAIT ANYMORE!!! I WANT THE DEMO!!

MY PC SPECS ARE:

INTEL DUAL CORE E5200 2,6 GHZ
2 GB RAM
NVIDIA GEFORCE 9600 GT DDR2
DIRECT X 10

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Hawkins

as far as I know its still dx9 and if the game is coded right our rigs should run fine as long as its not another bad fps issues like when crisis came out where there where tons of hard ware problem..But on topic I want to play the demo so bad and soon.

Dwayne_Hicks

From the majority of everyone's posted specs of their systems in relation to good/bad/trailblazing, almost 'note' almost everyone should be fine running the game in medium/high/in some cases - ultra settings. So don't worry, also, keep checking and 'google' if need be a search for a site 'Can You Run It' because it checks your PC/System settings to see if you can virtually run any to almost all the games out on the market. (ie) Left For Dead 2, Warfare 2, etc. It'll tell you what you need to upgrade and even show you if you out-beat the requirements for (said) game(s). Also, have patience, the Demo I am sure will be out soon enough. Either way, the game will be out very soon. Hope to see you in it. :)

:VIC: TheLivingJungle

:VIC: TheLivingJungle

Im going to try a Falcon NW Fragbox. Here are the specs:

Processor: Intel Core i5 750 2.66 GHz
Video Card: nVidia GTS 250 (512 MB)
RAM: 4 GB

I really want a new computer and I think I'll get it. My question is, do you guys think it will run AVP3 smoothly with maxed out effects.

www.falcon-nw.com (look under desktops and click on "FragBox". The default settings are what I am looking at buying.)

Neftus

Neftus

How much disk space does this require ?
Just thinking should I buy it from a shop or STEAM

nico_celtic

These requirements are fair,i mean they are not as difficult as i though but there are ok.
MY PC SPECS ARE:

INTEL DUAL CORE E5200 2,6 GHZ
2 GB RAM
NVIDIA GEFORCE 9600 GT DDR2
DIRECT X 10

So,What do you guys think?

Maximus2Form.R.O.G

Maximus2Form.R.O.G

Should i be able to play this game at Max settings
E8400 3.0GHZ
4 GIG geil Black dragon EVO 1066 Ram
 Nvidia 285GTX factory O/C Vid card
Asus Maximus 2 Formula P45 Mobo With X-Fi onboard sound.I hope these specs are good enuff.waiting for new video card from nvidia....dx11 compatible
LG 24inch Widescreen at 1980x1200 res

Maximus2Form.R.O.G

Maximus2Form.R.O.G

Oh forgot to mention i,m using windows vista and does this game support dx10

State of the Bad-Ass Art

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed