First 10 Minutes of Predator Campaign!

Started by Darkness, Jan 19, 2010, 06:29:15 PM

Author
First 10 Minutes of Predator Campaign! (Read 21,319 times)

Predator-101

Predator-101

Its a good thing i downloaded the videos to my media player about an hour before they were removed   ;D  

Xenomorphine

I can't remember another major title which DOESN'T have a demonstration. Of course there'll be one. Whether or not it's released before the main product is, is another matter.

Jack

Jack

God I wish they would use the Predator sound effects from the movies, Like when the Predator cycles through his vision modes, when his laser sight locks on to a target and when your using the Smartgun as a Marine. If you're a hardcore fan of the movies it just makes for a more authentic and realistic experience.

TheEpicFox

Could someone perhaps create a torrent for the people who haven't seen the videos yet?   :-\  

stealth bunny

I'm with TheEpicfox, a torrent would be good.

OutKaszt

OutKaszt

I didn't even get the chance to watch out these videos :/ I don't even own a decent PC, nor any console. Will be getting 360 though, just because I'm an old AvP veteran ;)

NikTh

Nice!! Just watched it. Looks cool! Hope the gameplay will be ok. Can't wait. Although the Pred looks like a Youngblood himself, gheheh!! I wanna play!

herbie 1

why use want to watch this there will b no point getting the game because ull have seen it all

NinjaWizard

NinjaWizard

Rob

Rob

No its not up on youtube, Its been removed !

whats the point of you people posting these links they dnt bloomin work!

Blades

Blades

could someone at least send a WORKING link for all those drooling fans including my self, if thats possible that is hehe

NinjaWizard

NinjaWizard

Well it was up at the time of my post cos I was watching it.
Christ not like it was me that took it down, not my fault you guys arent fast enough.  Do your own search on youtube, idiot.

wolfgang

Murre

Murre

>:D    this game is going to own eerything, pred ps3 multi in feb. mohahaha, and yes i can agree on many thins, why has the pred 2 wristblades, why aint the sounds like in the movies, no crouch etc etc. lets just be glad there is a game this nice in the avp universe. Happy fragging people.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed