First 10 Minutes of Marine Campaign!

Started by Darkness, Jan 19, 2010, 05:25:42 PM

Author
First 10 Minutes of Marine Campaign! (Read 14,271 times)

ViolentPredator

ViolentPredator

First 10 minutes of alien gameplay! awesome!!! it's right above Predator gameplay!

http://www.msxbox-world.com/xbox360/videos/view/746/Aliens-Vs-Predator.html

Um the first 10 minutes of the marine story seemed like a cheap cut out form the avp2 game's campaign.  Only difference better graphics, and different characters.  Like when the guy turns the power off then aliens all come after him.  That is just like the damn same thing that happens in avp2 marine campaign, so much for being scared lol.  Cheap sega, no new ideas in that head.  I hope that it is the only thing they copied and pasted in from the avp2 storyline. Other then that still looking forward to it.  Hope it comes with modding tools for maps and skins, if it does not then that is just a big downfall for the game.  Looking forward in playing the game on a new 2010 labtop with dual processors, wireless keyboard and mouse to a HD TV  ;D     ;D   Also I suggest to get the latest video card available for your PC's  computer manufacturs thats were I am getting  mine for 2010, more powerful then the PS3(video card couple years old ya know technology lol).  If your planning on playing hardcore on this game for online sake I suggest PC, plus you do not have to pay to play online, plus PC is more flexible with modding tools and add-ons if it ever comes to that.   ;)     If just like playing single player mostly I suggest the game consoles.  Anyways I hope the rest of the game lives up to its expectations or MAYBE exceeds them by some miracle lol.

I agree on Michael's comment about just having a pistol at the beginning of the game, thought it would be nice to split up as a group with marine AI's and would be able to choose your weapon speaciality at teh begining of the game

For online purposes kind of miss having corporates as a species for a 4 way species battle or just human versus human battles...o well.

gabe

gabe

already deleted, no download available?

Mr. Stizout

And its gone!

Vigilante

It's still on youtube.

Jorko_Beliata

Darn! Gone! Bloody SEGA!

thegreekgods

thegreekgods

Um i amactually a member and I  was so mad cause I didn't get to see it in time!!!!   >:(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed