Predators Set Pictures!!!

Started by Darkness, Jan 16, 2010, 08:39:54 AM

Author
Predators Set Pictures!!! (Read 21,816 times)

Blackout

Blackout

The 3 new preds look like inbred retarded cousins of the one normal looking pred in the movie..... epic fail

XenoVC

XenoVC

Really Herk?  They look nothing like the AvP preds.

xxsilentxx

xxsilentxx

well i will say iam not impressed witch is pretty bad for me lol but i will not say that the movie will suck because well i will hold my judgement until i see the whole movie. but once again iam not impressed

Blackout thats why the predators want them dead

Blackout

Blackout

haha

Predator Nut

Predator Nut

Does anyone know who's doing the music score for this film? Alan Silvestri did Predator 1 and 2. Good score makes for a good experience.

Magnum

Magnum

On a scale from 1 to 10 for black super predators I would give them a five or six, but what was odd was they didn't have netting.

KaizerDan

KaizerDan

Lol, the picture with the 3 preds looks like something out of star trek    :D  

Skinner

Skinner

These "Super" Predators don't look like much.

yaujta

yaujta

Ok good...Looks like a movie set! Need post -prod and sound on it!

yaujta

yaujta

totaly agree predator nut, i would love to have the old score come back, and the predator sound effects are very important too...and the famous roar :D

Joe117

Joe117

Imagine John Williams doing the score..lmao

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Yeah well remember when we got excited for AvPR with the designs and shit? Yeah, unfortunately so do i.

PYROACID

PYROACID

Don't bitch your lazyass's did nothing to help 2nd know what the hell your your talking about 3rd there just them kicking back on set chill out damn this is why i hate kids they open there mouths befor thinking.then try to get everyone to agree with them based off there lack of knowage of what gos into what there bitching about

PYROACID

PYROACID

the preds heads are to big for there bodys weres the grity jumpsuit? net? these preds seem more like the ones on the bottom of the totempole. but then again these seem more tribal like they dont leave the planet much. and black pred could be a elder or a albno type  badblood but yah way lack of greativty on the masks and head

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed