Predators Completes Hawaii Shoot

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 01, 2009, 02:22:55 PM

Author
Predators Completes Hawaii Shoot (Read 12,854 times)

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

It will be best predator movie and on predator jungle planet.

bobby brown

thats look like hawaii, complete with earth vegetation.

Predator-101

I thought predators lived on a lava and hot planet so how does hawaii fit this setting? Anyway looking forward to the movie.

Johnny Handsome

@bobby brown: So what? Just look at Avatar, they spend a shitload of cash for a "foreign" jungle planet, yet i see nothing that they couldnt have found in Hawaii with a little CG. That being said, they are building jungles at Troublemaker studios and are also using greenscreen. I dont see the problem.

konradski

konradski

warning avatar is shot the way it is to use new 3d rendering and film techniques not seen in any film to date its the spring board of whats to come via imersive film..please go read about it. cameron is very verbal on the subject and the tv adds arnt in the medium it is to be shown via its cinematic release..  >:D     >:D    @ bob blue it is hawai and predators are just bipedal chameleon tricerotops. made of rubber with a bloke called terry in them who has a fetish for latex   :'(  

shakermakerman

bobby brown, i heard they was going to shoot on mars but it was a tad over budget.

Xenomorphine

If they did originate from somewhere hot, they would have evolved blind...   :)  

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Yeah, about them living on a lava planet, im guessing ur referring to AvP2,. This is Predators, nothing to do with the AvP films. Im not gonna read the script, but if this is a "Pred" planet, it will be the first time we see one. The AvP attempts dont count    >:D  

Katarn84

Katarn84

And in AvP2 it was a rock-and-jungle planet, the red coloring came from the sun. No lava in sight.

Hicks_0998

ya i still reckon avatar will shit all over this film simply because of the visuals, even if its story isnt good, avatar will make up for it in 3D cgi or whatever it is.  Whats predators got for it? Adrien Brody?

Johnny Handsome

What does Predators have? PREDATORS! Thats already enough to shit all over the blue elves in Avatard :>

blaus

blaus

gea!

WEEE!

WEEE!

This better be good cus if not, thats both franchises destroyed

Hicks_0998

@ Johnny: yeah but we had predators in AvP and look at how pissed off fans were, it was only until the second AvP that we actually liked the costume.

Hicks_0998

Think mate think.  Why was the first predator movie good? Because Kevin Peter Hall was the Predator, he redefined what it meant for "guy in a suit".  The AvP dickheads looked like they were trying to get out of the suits.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed