Predators Completes Hawaii Shoot

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 01, 2009, 02:22:55 PM

Author
Predators Completes Hawaii Shoot (Read 12,857 times)

Corporal Hicks

According to Tim Ryan’s Reel Hawaii Predators has finished its 22 day shoot in tropical Hawaii:

“Twentieth Century Fox's Predators starring Adrien Brody (below) wraps 22 days of filming today...In his off time Brody enjoyed the sunny Kona coast...”

Hawaii acted as the jungle of the planet that the group of characters are taken to by the Predators. Thanks to Johnny Handsome for the heads up.

frostedone

Cool!

Spoon

Spoon

Nice to here. Always sounded to good to be true but I guess its actually  being filmed. Cant wait to see screens of the predator. So excited.

That other guy.

That other guy.

The plot of the film, namely being shot on a predator planet sounded silly to me but hearing more about it... it kinda makes sense now. Yay.

shatrack

shatrack

Awesome!   >:D  

DragonBossk

I really hope they got the pred costumes right, "super predators" kinda worry me

Spoon

Spoon

Well It cant be any worse then the predators from AVP.  Hell those preds looked like super preds to me.  SUPER SHREDDER!!!  lol.

Vertigo

Vertigo

That was quick... are film shoots usually this short?

Darkness

Darkness

They\'re going to be filming in Austin, Texas now.

bobby brown

it worries me that an supposably "alien planet" is filmed on hawaii.....

Darkness

Darkness

It's a jungle planet.

bobby brown

that looks like hawaii?

stealth bunny

Still seems a bit quick but hopefully all went well,I really the preds look good, super preds sound a bit weird but you never know, as "spoon" said they can't be any worse than the avp ones.

Deigs

Deigs

They can always make things worse. It's the 20th Century Fox way...

AncientPred

AncientPred

Now that the production has moved to Texas, spy photos may come a little more easily. And we are that much closer to some sort of reveal.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed