Alien Blu-Rays for 2010

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 17, 2009, 05:58:36 PM

Author
Alien Blu-Rays for 2010 (Read 9,911 times)

Spoon

Spoon

Digital media who? Blue Ray is long dead.  Waist of money.

sgt ric

sgt ric

blue ray rocks :)

predalien27

predalien27

Grrrr... And the original Quadrilody Set was expensive and hard to find.  I'm mad now    >:(     >:(     >:(  

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

3 WORDS...Blu-Ray is awesome!!!!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

That's three.   :)  

Weasel

Weasel

HUZZAAAAH!

chupacabras acheronsis

i only hope they keep the additional HI-DEF content too, that was the main complain with the predator bluray.

marrerom

marrerom

hmmm, i wish they would have waited until the alien prequel was finished so that it could be included in the box set..    :-\  

Rudy M Alapag Jr

Rudy M Alapag Jr

i would just get the Alien-Predator Total Destruction Collection which it has ALL of from Alien series to AvP 2: Requiem. and i know my favorite bookstore don't have it so..and i don't have a Blu-Ray Player so i might as well get the Complete Total Destruction of Alien-Predator. and also collect the Alien Prequel as well. (when it comes to DVD as well too).

MasterRich

MasterRich

nice! just give me Alien Aliens and Alien 3 on blueRay and remove Alien Resurrection it sucks!

shinigami

shinigami

And i don't have a Blu-ray reader. T.T

jimmyboy

jimmyboy

I bet they'll release it around the time Predators comes out. Hopefully Alien 3 will have the same content as the region 1 dvd.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

I'm excited. It'll be worth it just to (hopefully) see Alien in full 1080p.

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

Damn Alien blu rays aren't out yet?!? Well its back to my home made cryo tube till sometime in 2010.

DeathAngel

DeathAngel

Yeah, finally! Hopefully this will help me survive until Colonial Marines comes out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed