Nimród Antal Talks Predators

Started by Darkness, Nov 29, 2009, 08:56:39 PM

Author
Nimród Antal Talks Predators (Read 13,089 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Predators director, Nimród Antal, has spoken about the movie in a chat with ComingSoon.net. He talks about how he got the job to direct Predators, and about the cast. He implies they will be going practical for the Predator costumes as opposed to CGI. The Arnie cameo is still up in the air right now. One thing he does confirm is that the movie is being shot as a R-Rated film.

“So far, it’s been great, and I think that the fans who may have been underwhelmed by the last two AVP films, I think they’re in for a very pleasant surprise,” he told us tentatively when asked how it was going.

Since the movie’s title seemingly will include Robert Rodriguez’s name even though the Austin-based filmmaker isn’t directing, we were curious how involved Rodriguez was in the actual making of the movie. “Robert hired me, so obviously I’m very grateful for him giving me a shot. He is involved in the screenplay and we’ve had a lot of conversations, and any big decisions I want to make, I always speak to him about, but he’s been very gracious and he’s been letting me do my thing. He’s really let me perform and he’s let me dance, so again, I’m grateful to him for that.”

Thanks to JaredK21 for the news.

Awgustas

Awgustas

Hmm, I hope the movie is good..    :-\  

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

Ive got high hopes for this movie, please please please be good.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

OK well its clear where RR stands in line with the movie, he does have some input but at the end of the day its Nimrods.

Commander Griker

This keeps getting better by the minute

dallas121

dallas121

Yeah!..Go Nimrod Go!

Elorrra

Elorrra

Its just making my hearth warm up every time to read about fellow Hungarian Antal Nimr

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

finally some interview with mr. Antal.....i was waiting for that since he was announced as a director....looking good

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

well Nimrod is the only hope this film has. I just hope he makes the right changes but he can't do anything about how much lack of pacing the script has

frostedone

frostedone

He seems to be really into making a good film.  I am willing to give him a shot. Who knows, Nimrod Antal could be the man to save the Predator franchise.

SHREK

SHREK

moviez gna be crap, end of... want proof? have a quik look at the script n tell me otheriwse    ::)  

The Wolf

The Wolf

Coming from someone who can barely spell correctly.

Elorrra

Elorrra

Ouch 'The Wolf'... Thats..just mean.    :D   But thanks.

Will it bleed?

Will it bleed?

Shrek said it all. Man look at the script! After all the waiting for those abominations called AVP and the final result, I'm practically done with the AVP universe. This movies stroke such a chord for generations because they were done by real film makers and cinematographers who were willing to create rather than produce.  I think FOX hasn't learned anithing from AVPs, the fact that Robert Rodriguez is somehow involved shouldn't keep my hopes up. Do you know anyone with the caliber of Ridley or Cameron atched to this project? I hope I'm really wrong. I must confess the only thing that sparks some kind of hope for quality, is the surprising cast of Brody... Untill July 2010

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Well alot of people still have hope with this project, I for one dont as it died when i read about predator falcons and dogs and oooh a black super predator!! so that shit just threw me right off

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed