AvP Box Art Revealed

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2009, 07:04:00 PM

Author
AvP Box Art Revealed (Read 17,763 times)

Rob

Rob

@ Hicks_ 0998 I'll help sign it, but what shall i say ?

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

Can we still import the game is what I want to know.

Nethawk1000

Nethawk1000

Yeah, you can import it. There aren't laws against that, as far as I know. It's unfortunate that there are people who have to go through this. Gentlemen, signing that petition isn't going to change a thing. Let's be serious here. It's more or less for future considerations. It won't help change the release of this game.

Brian A. Vega

Brian A. Vega

I SIGNED IT...DID YOU...LOL...GOOD LUCK GUYS WITH THAT...SOME DAY THE USA IS GOING TO GO THOURGH THE SAME THING...BUT TILL THEN...SMART GUNNERS UNITE...

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Rob say whatever you want mate, even go straight to the classifications board themselves

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Ok guys i posted a video of myself on youtube and raving on about said issue with the AvP game and advertised the petition, you can find me under Snake0062 and find the video, cheers guys.

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

Thanks for posting that mate. At least we can import it. But, do they check the mail? And if you put it into a Australian xbox, would it say something like this:  'This game has been banned in your region'

Rob

Rob

Rodger that Hicks_0998.

Jack

Jack

Can any one tell me what happened to the Official Sega web page for Aliens vs Predator ?

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

The cover is awesome! :D I feel sorry for all the Aussies, though... :( luckily, you can still import the game.

12smil

12smil

@TommyKing5. I signed your petition and I strongly agree that we should have games that are rated R 18+. I want that AVP  game so badly

FujiMaster

FujiMaster

Go to the Office of Film & Literature site (Google OOFL complaints) and spam them with hate mail. They should get the point eventually.

selfdestruction7

selfdestruction7

Any news on them releasing a demo anytime soon?

Sad Panda

Sad Panda

heres the email address for all u aussies who want to 'voice' your concerns with the decision to ban the game, enquiries@classification.gov.au

Riley

Riley

>:(   f**k i realy want this game, on mw2 there is a mission were you walk through an airport killing thousands of innocent people, and avp is banned that is not right.i have been waiting so long for this game and it got banned GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i hate it. i will find a way to get the game no matter what

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed