AvP Box Art Revealed

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2009, 07:04:00 PM

Author
AvP Box Art Revealed (Read 17,493 times)

Predator-101

Predator-101

It makes me want to get rudds head with some predator blades. Oh well ill just have to either bomb the government due to my angriness or buy it off ebay. They would probably stop it at the airport though i think.   >:(  

Nethawk1000

Nethawk1000

Azanode, the detail of the tropy kill can't be that bad....can it? lol I think banning something as ficticious as a video game is a little ridiculous.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

I think even if it were to come thru here on a Qantas or VirginBlue jet it'd take ages because of "mechanical faults"

The Demon

The Demon

Yes!

Azanode

Azanode

@Nethawk1000: I think the recent criticisms by a certain clown named Michael Atkinson may have forced the OFLC to be a bit stricter with their assessment of content. I suppose also the idea of 'trophy kills' is that they glorify the kill, hanging on screen for a second to give the player gratification over the brutality of it. It's not an outright banning, the OFLC just feels that the game requires more than a MA15+ rating, and with nothing higher than that here, they can't classify it.  @Loafer: Yes, if you import a PAL version from a UK site or something, it will work fine. This is more or less an irritating inconvenience, it won't stop us from playing the game.

12smil

12smil

>:(   i am so angry i want a reclassifcation and make it only strong violence sutible for 15's

12smil

12smil

>:(   I really would like to make a message to sega. Will you please censor the game so that it can be allowed to Australia

Azanode

Azanode

@12smil: Is there a reason you can't import? Surely you'd want the proper version of the game even if a censored version was available?

Roddy

Roddy

Azenode our customs laws r pretty strict here on banned material if it's found it would be confiscated and or destroyed

Chris

Chris

It's a good thing for Switzerland, that the game is being banned in Germany. Because most of the time, the distributors are only shipping the uncensored german versions to us.  I don't like the alien on the artwork.

shinigami

shinigami

This coverart is AW-and-SOME!!!    ;D   Can't wait. Though most likely my PC won't be able to launch the game but still im getting it for the future.    ;)  

SableUk

SableUk

Absolutely awesome cover...germany and australia; who will be next?

MARKC

MARKC

I LOVE THE COVER   ;D  

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

Awesome cover, though I think it'd looked better in red.

panzytuio

panzytuio

GOD DAMNIT! I am an america but I am moving to Australia in February.  Hopefully I can get the game before I move. God Damn Australian Censorship Laws!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed