Exclusive: Lance Henriksen Video Interview

Started by Darkness, Dec 08, 2009, 10:11:14 PM

Author
Exclusive: Lance Henriksen Video Interview (Read 14,611 times)

dachande89

This is FREAKING AWESOME! Lance is the man! Nothing but Gold here.

Bio Mech Hunter

Awesome interview!   ;D   "I might score from this game", best interview line ever.   :D   Lance is the man. lol  There's some great tidbits of info as well as some cool insight to the character and the game. This is looking damn good.   ;)   I can't wait to see him pick the Weyland mantle again for this next AVP installment.   :D  

Griffith

FULL OF WIN

Hicks_0998

Guys you ever wondered who voiced Shepherd in Modern Warfare 2? Strangely enough he voiced the 5th Fleet commander in Mass Effect lol, its awesomeness like this thats makes me hate not being able to play the bloody game now coz of our f**king censorship laws, i am not proud to be an Australian citizen, i should defect.

Ash 937

I always knew Bishop was evil.  You can't trust androids!

Dusty

Dusty

Hey at least Bishop was nice to Ripley in Aliens he saved her and Newt from the colony explosion so he counts as the good android but yeah you can't really trust them at all but lets not forget Call as well at least she didnt try to pull Ripley's hair ^^ ! I have to agree with Lance right there after Aliens then Ridely directs another sequel then Carmon again. I just wish they can remake Alien 3 only this time with everyone alive not Dead and taking place somewhere else other than earth of course!! I'm glad AvPGalaxy took their time for making this this interview with Lance it surely brighten our day!

Purebreedalien

Awesome.    :)   I wonder who 'she' is who doesn't "realise the magnificence of what she sought to destroy"?    ;)  

Nethawk1000

Classic, "You just stay the hell away from me Bishop, you got that!?" Classic Ripley line. This game look phenomenal. With the addition of Lance Henriksen, it'll make the game even more worthwhile.

Father1

Father1

Its really great to see him again. The game itself will be cool i hope they'll make a co-op mod

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

Im looking forward to this, its going to be top notch gaming. Also does anone know whats happening with avp redemption, the animation movie. Its gone very quiet on news with whats happening. Lance is the man by the way.

poisonreap

poisonreap

Anyone find his Twitter account?

JD

JD

I hope you all noticed that when he was doing the voices he was talking about Ripley!!!!  Its good to know she will be mentioned in the game

Bio Mech Hunter

@Hicks_0998: That WAS him.   :D     ;)  

Fleshtrap666

This is awesome...I LOVE how they are tying in Ripley in some way. Story wise...it seems like this game is what the AVP movies should of been.

Hicks_0998

Its awesome how the main protagonist in Mass Effect was commander Shepherd and Lance plays Colonel Shepherd in Modern Warfare 2 lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed