AvP European Editions Announced [Updated #2]

Started by Darkness, Dec 10, 2009, 01:18:32 PM

Author
AvP European Editions Announced [Updated #2] (Read 17,207 times)

avppulse

how do we get the hunter edition if we've already preordered the game?

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

Hunter edition looks awesome! But it won't be cheap, that's for sure...

Capsule

Capsule

I can't ... wait... any... LONGER!    :D    I hope there is versus mode included!!!! DAMN that would be awesome.

Darklarik

so uh, wait this is only in europe? will it also be in the US at some point?

FujiMaster

FujiMaster

To all Aussies!!! IGN has posted an article about how the classification board has now opened a discussion board relating to an R18+ classification for Australia, you can read about the for and against and either support or not support. Everyone must do this so we can enjoy R rated games too!!!

Hicks_0998

Yeah mate i cited 10 different sources as to why we need the rating and sent it to the email addy provided so hope we get the support we need for it.  And remember: if you dont vote for it, youre going to hell when you die.

TommyKing5

Hicks_0998

http://au.games.ign.com/articles/105/1054816p1.html is the link for the paper and believe me, theres more evidence for it than against it.

Hicks_0998

guys on channel 7 "sunrise" ran a story about the R18+ rating, possibly for the new ban to AvP.  Finally it is getting national attention!!    ;D  

TommyKing5

So what do we actually have to do? Write a report to why there should be a R18+ rating and send it off?

Hicks_0998

yes exactly, just support it and send it to them, power to the people

TommyKing5

Skilled Predator

plz sum1 tell me where 2 pre order from i want hunter =)

TommyKing5

You can't preorder it yet because they haven't revealed the prices.

Predator-101

Seem its not banned anymore do you think these will be available in australia?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed