AvP European Editions Announced [Updated #2]

Started by Darkness, Dec 10, 2009, 01:18:32 PM

Author
AvP European Editions Announced [Updated #2] (Read 17,208 times)

Lovehunter

I recommend buying a fast GPU instead of paying the extra premium "Hunter" edition....

Predator-101

DO u think i could import hunter edition to australia?

pred

Is the Hunter edition ony for PC? Any news on special editions for PS3?

spychi

It's for PS3, Xbox360, PC

Akarou

Akarou

My bet is that the game will cost about £55 - £60 here in the UK for the Hunter edition. Anything more than £60 for it and I'll just buy survivor edition as I'm only after the maps and the facehugger!

Mr. Stizout

I just realized you can't import it to the USA since the region codes of the DVDs to DL the game!    :'(  

craig

craig

Will the packages be on the 360 too??

Nuke

Nuke

How much will the Hunter edition cost? And it better be on xbox 360 too.

Geraint95

Geraint95

Hunter Edition looks mint, can't wait for this game! Ive spent 5 years waiting for this game and I wil spend the penultimate day for its release watching all the alien/predator/AVP films!

Hell-Scorpion

So North America just recieves normal editions for PS3, 360, and PC?

Commander Griker

Nice 2 bad I already pre-ordered it on Xbox 360 and that im buying it on STEAM

shinigami

Now... The problem is now to decide as to which i should buy? All of them seem woth buying.    :-\  

monkey1

survivor and hunter the two versions c'ming in steel case?  ??????? i want the steel case

TommyKing5

Every single platform gets the editions, and it says above that they have the Survivor's and Hunter's edition in both Europe and North America.

Curse

finally a game worth playing, my CoD:MW2 was a failure and ive just been letting my ps3 collect dust.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed