AvP European Editions Announced [Updated #2]

Started by Darkness, Dec 10, 2009, 01:18:32 PM

Author
AvP European Editions Announced [Updated #2] (Read 17,413 times)

Bio Mech Hunter

Wow! Epic. I want that Hunter Edition.   :D    Will they be releasing these editions (or anything like 'em) in the US? No specific launch date for the US yet, either, huh? I'm chomping at the bit here. Need info! *drools*   ;)  

Bio Mech Hunter

My bad. Didn't know Gamespot mentions a February 16th US release date in their preview. lol Now... what about those editions!   ;D  

joe

joe

I hope for special editions in the U.S..they're is still avp fans in the u.s also...

kaljo

kaljo

I`m gonna go for Survivor XD. Woot february is gonna rock.

Freddy1004

Freddy1004

Can you also buy Survivor or Hunter edition in store? Or is it only available at pre-ordering?

Rob

!!!!!WOW HUNTER EDITION!!!!!  LOOKS FRICKIN AWESOME   ;D  

R Lar

R Lar

Looks great! Hopefully It comes to North America.   Too bad they're not as rich as like Infinity Ward or something, then maybe they would package a motion tracker like Modern Warfare 2 packaged NV Goggles, lol.  Also like somebody else said... if the normal edition doesnt get extra maps, will multiplayer be chaos?

Corey

Corey

Hunter edition is AWESOME! I want it!   ;D     >:D     :o  

TommyKing5

I don't really like the hunter edition much, survivor is good. Well, the only reason why I don't like the hunter is that i have to import it, because I live in Australia...    :(  

Brian A. Vega

Brian A. Vega

IF THIS SHIT DOES NOT COME OUT IN THE USA IAM GOING TO BE PISS OFF...I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GAME SINCE 1998...DAM TIME TO DO SOME DIGGING AROUND HERE...BE BACK SOON...SMART GUNNERS UNITE...

Hicks_0998

One the one hand, great coz it looks amazing, on the other, wtf is with it flaunting it around when here in oz we wont get it huh?    :'(  

lawl

lawl

webhallen

Oha

Oha

Sehr sch

Riptr2

It looks as if I'll avoid getting the survivor edition, damn facehugger in the box will creep me out.  Good deals, however.

Shardik

Thats pretty brutal that they are releasing a standard addition that will not contain the mutiplayer levels that the other editions have. Because this usually fragments gameplay, most hardcores are likely goin to buy the editions with the extra mutliplayer levels, god knows i will likely do so. But there will probably be a fairly large majority who will not and thus this retail gimic will fragment the gamers who play this game to a certain degree.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed