Kotaku Preview MP + New Screenshots

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 17, 2009, 05:55:30 PM

Author
Kotaku Preview MP + New Screenshots (Read 5,640 times)

Corporal Hicks

Gaming website Kotaku has posting up a first impressions of the multiplayer aspect of Aliens vs Predator. As well as that they’ve also got 2 new screenshots:

“I was impressed with how distinct the three species felt from each other and how much this game in multiplayer feels like a hunt. In Infestation, I felt vulnerable while I played as a human and the Alien pack grew. Those of us who remained as Marines, for the moment, would spot the Aliens darting across walls and ceilings.”

As well as that Ikarop recently uncovered two unseen screens. For more previews on Aliens vs Predator don’t be afraid to check out the forums for our list. Thanks to Ikarop and PeteySodes for the news.

herbie 1

cool alot more detail in the marine now    ;D   cant wait

juanjo

i cant wait¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡   >:(     :'(     >:D     :-X  

FearPeteySodes

Very promising that the two xeno races need a special touch to play.  I can't wait to get my grubby hands on those new game modes to!

Corey1

CANT WAIT OMG!!   :-[     >:D     :'(  

rzrzkid

WHEN THE DEMO COIMING OUT?    >:D     :o     :o  

BadhAbits

BadhAbits

yes when IS the demo coming?!?   :o     ???     ::)     :P  

Rob

Rob

BLOODY AWESOME!!!!!

101ST Phoenix [LTCO]

cant wait to play this game played nearly every AVP game that has been made :).

Jack

Jack

Sega Australia has confirmed that the Classification Review Board has overturned the original decision to Refuse Classification for Aliens vs Predator and has given it an MA15+ rating.   Sega Australia's Managing Director, Darren Macbeth said, "It is with great pleasure that we announce the success of our appeal. We are particularly proud that the game will be released in its original entirety, with no content altered or removed whatsoever." "This is a big win for Australian gamers. We applaud the Classification Review Board on making a decision that clearly considers the context of the game, and is in line with the modern expectations of reasonable Australians," added Macbeth.  As previously written by Smarthouse, the Classification gave the game a Refused Classification for its "Depictions of violence such as the above are accompanied by copious amounts of blood and gore, including ample wound details and visible skeleton."  Sega says that local Special Edition offers will be announced at a later date.  And Justice Prevails, f**king you beauty.    ;D  

TommyKing5

If you can give the link to that..    :)  

Baasje92

i find it stupid they release it in australia now, And especcially with just a stupid 15+ rating, wtf look at all the gore and stuff, even i sometimes think like what a sick mind is behind this game,  I find it pretty stupid they should atleast make it a normal 18+ mature rating, My opinnion tho.

Predator Bounty Hunter

Predator Bounty Hunter

not bad...not bad

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed