Dan O'Bannon Dies Age 63

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 18, 2009, 10:14:08 PM

Author
Dan O'Bannon Dies Age 63 (Read 10,713 times)

frostedone

frostedone

Rest in Peace Dan you were a legend. I hope his family will be OK too and I wish the best for them.

1,000 Shards

1,000 Shards

RIP Dan

Big Head Ninja

Big Head Ninja

Damn, this sucks :( Also wierd that just last night I watched Alien for the first time in ages.

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Well wishes and prayers to his friends and family...Rest in peace Dan....and thank you for everything you gave us....   ;)  

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Awwwwwwwwwwwww    :-[     :'(    what the hell man? First Stan, not Dan? Man this is sad. I wish everyone associated with him the best of luck. R.I.P.  I'm gonna no watch Alien now just for him, and damn it Total Recall is one of my favorite movies. Now I'm really against the remake.

Alien Genesis

Alien Genesis

He was cranky. He was snarky. He was fiery and unapologetic. Fans of his wouldn’t have it any other way. Whenever you hear him talk, he doesn’t sugarcoat what he thinks, and it made him a joy to listen to. The man, all his life a candid sparkplug, will be greatly missed.

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

RIP Dan. You will be missed! I think I'm gonna watch Alien soon, too. Just for him. :)

XENOVIN

XENOVIN

:'(  REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND YOU WILL LIVE ON THRU YOUR WORK AND IN FUTURE ALIEN MOVIES.A SAD SAD DAY MY CONDOLENCES TO YOUR FAMILY THE NEW ALIEN MOVIE SHOULD BE DEDICATED TO HIM

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

R.I.P    :'(  

XENOMORPH ALIENS

XENOMORPH ALIENS

R.I.P. Dan O'Bannon. he will be missed. he did such a great job in writing the screenplay of Alien, Total Recall and when he directed Return of the Living Dead. I hope when the new Alien movie is released directed by Ridley Scott they should dedicated it to Dan O'Bannon!

SableUk

SableUk

RIP

MARKC

MARKC

IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCEAM   :'(     :'(     :'(  

MARKC

MARKC

HE DID A GOOD JOB IN ALIEN   :'(     :'(     :'(  

Predator Bounty Hunter

Predator Bounty Hunter

Who is the Dan O'Bannon ?   ???  

me

me

Sad..also Kevin Peter Hall's wife just died

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed