Even More AvP Screenshots

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 18, 2009, 05:41:02 PM

Author
Even More AvP Screenshots (Read 10,674 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Foreign (Polish, I believe) gaming website GamiKaze has posted up 27 images from AvP’s latest press kit. Some have been seen before but most haven’t:

There’s 27 in total, showing off all the different species and the graphics. Looks amazing and only makes the wait for release even worse. Thanks to Ikarop for finding them.

It was also just confirmed that AvP is now being released in Australia: “The Australian Classification Review Board has overturned the original decision to Refuse Classification for the game and has given it an MA15+ rating. With no cuts made.” Thanks to the numerous people for the emails.

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

Those pictures are great! The graphics look good

Rob

Rob

I Love the the new pics, especially the dismembered marien's head.

Corey1

Corey1

Awesome!!

Brian A. Vega

Brian A. Vega

I SIGNED DID YOU...SMARTGUNNERS UNITE...

Roddy

Roddy

Thank god it's going to be released here in aus I felt so empty when they said it was refused classification    :)  

beeko

beeko

just pre ordered then , giddy up

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

Waiting for the survival to come on Ebgames, then I shall preorder!

Predator-101

Predator-101

those graphics are fantastic! looks awesome now im so glad its not banned here anymore. I will be getting it on release.

frostedone

frostedone

The news about Australia getting the game uncensored is good!  Also the screens look amazing. The people do not look like plastic and that is a huge plus!

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

Any news on a demo?

DrGediman

DrGediman

Money talks bullshit walks lol

12smil

12smil

Yesssssssss!!!!!!!. AVP coming into Australia    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D   Yeh Baby.

12smil

12smil

ALL Auzzies rejoyce.

conner

conner

i really cant wait for this game to be out... DEMO PLZ

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed