AvP Story Trailer Released!

Started by Darkness, Dec 22, 2009, 03:10:42 PM

Author
AvP Story Trailer Released! (Read 18,161 times)

Rob

Rob

@ Shepherd Mass Effect is a 3rd prson shooter & AvP 1st prson shooter. AvP is going to be one of the best 1st prson shooters of 2010 & Mass Effect is going to be one of the best 3rd prson shooters of 2010, there 2 Differant sistums.

Predator Bounty Hunter

Predator Bounty Hunter

This is my story..... and my memories. : Bishop Weyland

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

shotgun ownage at 2:15 lol.....even though I'm pred/alien all the way if that shotgun does shit like that to a pred online I have confidence that the marine will get his share of murder....

AVP ossum

AVP ossum

love this ame, i heard there definitely is gonna be a demo prior its release, before end of december if not then, in january, the 19th i heard?

AVP ossum

AVP ossum

game* sorry

Fraka

Fraka

FROM ITALY: game SUPERBO! FANTASTICO! ECCEZIONALE!!!!!!    ;D   I still play Avp2 with my friends via LAN...(downloaded several map-packs)...hoped for Colonial Marines and when it seemed no hope for this kind of game now I have such a dream!?!?!?!? can't wait can't wait can't wait!!! I WILL PURCHASE PURCHASE PURCHASE THIS GAME AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Predator-101

Predator-101

HEY that alien on the crane thing in the flash back at 1:27 is a queen. I thought it was pretty obvious anyway i just thought id point it out.   ;D  

XENOVIN

XENOVIN

:P  ROLL ON FEB 2010 GONNA HAVE THIS GAME AND COLONIAL MARINES WHEN IT IS RELEASED .THE PREVIEW WAS EXCELLENT WHAT A RUSH .THATS HOW U DO AN AVP STORY IF THEY DO AVP3 MOVIE FOX TAKE NOTE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS GAME  U PENCIL NECKS

Darklarik

Darklarik

Has anyone noticed that all the predators have the same helmet and scratch marks on the left side with the exeption of the bloody marks in 2:05 ?    ???  

Baasje92

Baasje92

the alien at 1:27 aint a queen, thats you playing as the alien; Number 6

Predator-101

Predator-101

Well i thought it looked like a queen   ???  Well ill just wait to see in game.

PReDaNN

PReDaNN

lol suck i already pre ordered it on xbox 360 hunter addition :P carnt wait

Jd

Jd

I hope you all know this game will be best on the PC, controls will suck on consoles.

Jdsamoron

Jdsamoron

uuuh I dunno, uh I only work here

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

I liked the way the alien came out of the biomechanic ribbed pattern in the wall

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed