US & AUS AvP Release Details

Started by Darkness, Dec 23, 2009, 11:22:01 PM

Author
US & AUS AvP Release Details (Read 14,454 times)

VenoX

VenoX

Hell yeah !

sgt ric

sgt ric

i preordered avp hunter   ed :)     can't wait

Clovers

Clovers

Hapy New year 2010, folks!

fatman11794  Its already for preorder on steam

Corey1

Corey1

The Hunter Edition appears in  Hungary?

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

I just preordered my Hunters edition :D

Predator-101

Predator-101

Its in australian dollars so thats not the american price. You get it for like 60 dollars. I still have to pay 100 dollars   >:(   even though i already prordered hunters edition for 150.   :P  

joe117

joe117

I preordered my hunters edition as soon as they were available on gamestops computers lol, is it bad I bought 2 of them? Plus my friend is giving mme the facehugger and all the goodies. And I'm getting my avp tattoos colored tomorrow, what I'm trying to say is...I love avp... =)

Birds ... Damn Birds ...

This is why they're giving you can incentive to pick the console version over the PC version  http://games.slashdot.org/story/10/01/06/0456202/EA-Shutting-Down-Video-Game-Servers-Prematurely

konradski

konradski

dosent matter to pc crowd mate ,if we are getting dedicated servers then no one will play the ones given by the company.that is if the game is any good mp wise ,if not then it will slip into the online abyss like many other pc titles wereby people switched their servers over to other games    ;)   plus your link aslo says consoles will lose servers and they cant have dedi servers /p2p crap is their buisness crippling online fun so they can reign u in.while giving the host ping advantage

azazel_fallenangel

Does anybody know where to pre-order Hunter Edition in the UK? can't  find it online anywhere?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed