US & AUS AvP Release Details

Started by Darkness, Dec 23, 2009, 11:22:01 PM

Author
US & AUS AvP Release Details (Read 15,106 times)

shinigami

shinigami

OMG! That's insanely high price.    :-\  

Ferazel

Ferazel

With the retail PC game market in the crapper I can see why retailers wouldn't want a bulky special edition sitting in their shelves/storeroom. Although, I'm still very very disappointed.   :'(   Maybe to make it up to us they can give the American PC buyers maps for free for pre-ordering via Steam or something.

Redskins

Redskins

Wait, theres no Survivor edition for PC either!!!! WHAT THE HELL    >:(  

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Score 1 for UK on US havin bigger prices   >:D  

ehudz

ehudz

everything is available for PC, can't you see what's written? The price is written and then it says (XBOX 360 & PS3) and then the PC price is written and then it says (PC). You're just skipping details.

skull-splitter

70 for the hunter edition... Might wanna check that out :)

skull-splitter

70 euro that is.

shatrack

shatrack

To StoneHeart: And score one for U.S.A. for getting first    ;D     ::)  

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

To shatrack:  Who Made It UK or US?     :D   UK Wins BABY!!!

Birds ... Damn Birds ...

The reason the PC isn't getting the Hunter Edition is because publishers would greatly prefer it if PC users switched to consoles (you see this all over the place now).  They have much more control over the consumer in the console environment, and there is less piracy.  More control means they can, for instance, shut down the servers of 2010's "Game A" so, in 2011, everyone has to buy  "Game B" (which is the next iteration of "Game A", and perhaps is largely the same) just to be able to play with their friends.  EA does this quite regularly.  On the PC, this can be subverted; someone can run their own master server.  With modifications, PC gamers can also extend the life of a game much longer than the publisher would prefer.  It's just more profitable for them (at the expense of consumers).

MARKC

MARKC

f**k this why wont the hunter edition come out on pc and you know what gets me even more mad that the Survivor might not even come out too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

im glad i have a ps3 why dont we have first pickings of this tasty pie it was the uk who made it?   ???  

Jake

Jake

god, I don't want all that other shit, I just want the maps. Why can't we get a survivor edition as well?

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Shit so i have to fork out 130 for the hunter edition on pc? bloody well better be worth it...

Rob

Rob

I think i worked it out fore British Pounds.  Hunter Edition (X360, PS3) £76  Suviver Edition (X360, PS3) £65  But I could be wrong

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed