AvPGalaxy Previews AvP!

Started by Darkness, Jan 07, 2010, 06:17:55 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Previews AvP! (Read 7,234 times)

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

If it were allowed and not weird, id marry the AvP franchise but divorce the movies.

Rob

Rob

News to the British AVP Fans: I just come back from speeking to Game.co.uk & they are aware of Aliens vs Predator Special Editions but they don't know whether there going to stock them.

Brian A. Vega

Brian A. Vega

I got mine smartgun ready for all you aliens out there lol...watch out and you better keep moving...oh and for that one guy who keeps getting his post taking down thats what they do if you type in CAPS...take it from me lol...anyways...SMARTGUNNERS UNITE...

mcmg87

mcmg87

yo i cant wait for this game seriousely so kickass woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!         :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o  

konradski

konradski

cheers corp for the heads up on your experiance.ill pass on the review to the other guys waiting  for the game

mcmg87

mcmg87

cant wait for this game its so sick    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

stealth bunny

stealth bunny

Nice one rob, been wondering if the hunters edition was gonna make to the uk, it should as it's been programmed here!

Monteiro Inc.

Monteiro Inc.

This is going to be the best fps in 2010 u can bank on that   ;D  

Rob

Rob

@stealth bunny Game also said If anything they should have info by Februay, fingures crossed aye   ::)  

stealth bunny

stealth bunny

Too right matey

Blackvain

Blackvain

>:D   i want it NOW!!!!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Loved the Xbox bit, this site dont change lol

ironmonger

ironmonger

I wonder if the aliens are going to be like AVP one where they were too fn dangerous and could kill your marine in one strike out of nowhere? I didn't expect to see another avp game, shows how the movies should have been done to begin with by keeping it scifi. Counting the days to get my hands on this game but I hope mods come out for it like for the thermal vision, I keep telling people that thermal is another spectrum of light, pitch black or lit up lighting and the marines torches should not be showing up in thermal and the heat vision doesn't have green and yellow in there like the films but the preds tree jumping to stalk marines from the trees is something that will make the pred missions feel like what we always wanted, number two touched on this but not that much. Can't wait for this game

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed