First Aliens Crucible Footage

Started by Darkness, Jan 10, 2010, 09:39:48 PM

Author
First Aliens Crucible Footage (Read 11,373 times)

Purebreedalien

Looks pretty cool, although it was very dark    :)  

Brian A. Vega

Brian A. Vega

As long as it has smartguns in it I am down with it so ya I WOULD LOVE FOR THIS GAME TO COME OUT!!...sorry but it looked bad ass...well any ways 38 more days boys & girls...SMARTGUNNERS UNITE...

Rob

Rob

Shame this had to go, this would of been the first Alien RPG game.   :(  

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

This would have been a fun game    :'(  

This would have bin an Epic RPG

xenomorph16473

I guess it looks okay, i maen it was early build so if they conitued it would look better to bad it was canceled.   :'(  

predalien27

predalien27

*enter frowny face here for the fact this game was canceled*

EarthHive

EarthHive

Not bad, but too dark.

what

what

Are you guys kidding me? From what I observed, it needed A LOT of work (I know this was probably shot very early in development, but still). Admittedly, with another 3 years of work this could be a masterpiece, that video did not make me long for an Aliens RPG.   I want to see a Predator game. Now that would be f0ckin sick.

Hemi

Hemi

Damn.... Third person heaven. Too bad.    :-\  

FujiKala

FujiKala

@ Sick - Have you played Predator : Concrete Jungle? That game kicked butt. It was on PS2 Platform and not an RPG, but it still was one of my favourites. The end levels have a nice suprise too.

Katarn84

Katarn84

Gone...

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

And it's gone.....

JD

JD

I downloaded that video off youtube so i could be the only one still with the copy!! hah! im like famous!

Oooodz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed