First Aliens Crucible Footage

Started by Darkness, Jan 10, 2010, 09:39:48 PM

Author
First Aliens Crucible Footage (Read 11,374 times)

Darkness

Darkness

What appears to be the first gameplay footage from the Aliens: Crucible RPG game has leaked onto YouTube. Now, the game was officially cancelled last year so this footage is supposedly from an early build of the game dated 2007. The footage lasts for almost two minutes and shows the player wondering through a corridor and him and two other Marines are being attacked by aliens.

EDIT: Additionally more in-game screenshots of an early build of Crucible have been posted up on the Obsidian forums. They’re pretty cool. Thanks to funcroc for the link.

Awgustas

Awgustas

Pretty awesome.

FujiKala

FujiKala

Last bit is freaken awesome

Clovers

Clovers

RPG? This Aliens game, have more Dead Space game´s play to me, if ask me. In the end Aliens: Crucible, have te same fate Resident Evil 1.5, that is cancelled.

Jorko_Beliata

Promising, hope to see it ready.

JD

JD

AvP3 covers up for this.

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

Looked ok. Too bad it's not coming out, but at least we'll get AvP3 and ACM.

AngelsDontBurn

AngelsDontBurn

I couldn't agree more with MrFacehug.  I thought an Alien RPG would be awesome.  But I'm sure AVP3 will totally make up for it.  Then I'm sure once that's out and does well / great, that ACM will be RIGHT around the corner. :)

stealth bunny

We're lucky to be getting two alien games but it is such a shame this isn't coming out, looks like things could have gone in a different direction this game,( not that I'm knocking FPS shooters at all ), I hope maybe this game will see resurrection (no pun intended) in the future.

VainApocalypse

I can kind of see why it was canceled. =

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

We aren’t getting two Alien games, we are getting one Alien game and one AvP game. :)  Its very early in development and graphically / sound wise it looks extremely raw with tons of placeholder assets, but the game had the right atmosphere alright. I would have loved to have seen that game finished rather than Sega sinking more money into another AvP product. Nothing against Rebs, I hope they do well, they're brits like me afterall and we don’t have too many decent games developers around in the UK anymore. But…well, I just prefer my Aliens without Predators and my Predators without Aliens.

Alien90

Alien90

I agree with Sh0dan... I Love AVP and everything but im kinda getting tired of it.. We need more Alien AND predator games not ALien VS pred. thats all that came out in the past few years.. Im ready for something similar to Alien Trilogy again...

qadsia123

qadsia123

This game looked like it hawhy do badass looking games get caceled@@@??@?d  alot of potential

shinigami

shinigami

Interesting. Too bad it's not comming out.   :-\   Oh well... AvP3 and A:CM are still up and comming.    :)  

Rob

Rob

I don't understand why they start these games and then just drop them?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed