AvP at the Orlando MLG Event

Started by Darkness, Jan 11, 2010, 08:08:03 PM

Author
AvP at the Orlando MLG Event (Read 10,413 times)

AwBrasil

AwBrasil

I think its only the predalien who can block atacks with his arm,no one figured his jaws in some times?  i Think the animations need more work and i dont like the way of you die and you fall the same way as you fall always.I hope they will work more in the animations and some details,but this is so f**kin baddas so far

AwBrasil

AwBrasil

My bad,ist an predalien  x.x its just drone claws

Spychi

Spychi

Again guys, this is Deathmatch, no one ever liked dtm in AvP2 it was wayyy to simple

Avp\J.T.

Avp\J.T.

Ya the alien's animation is a bit off, they should of kept that shiney black that was in the other gameplays, and its wired that an alien can block attacks from a predator's blade, I hope it still shows the hole when u head bite.

konradski

konradski

whats whith the see thru walls shite ???

thegreekgods

thegreekgods

dont have eyes dude so they smell and hear you   :-X    P.S. this is to konradski

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

I thought it looked like everyone died the same way as well but i think it's just the way the ragdolls work..one of the alien vids show an alien on alien battle ending with some nice ragdolls as the body slide and tumbled down a wall.

I want some SMARTGUN vids. NOW!!!!...   >:(  ...SMARTGUNNERS UNITE...

12smil

12smil

I like the way aliens climb on walls and up trees their like the lurkers of Turok SWEET   >:D  

konradski

konradski

thegreekgods  dont have eyes dude so they smell and hear you lipsrsealed  P.S. this is to konradski   dont talk bollox in none of the cannon does it go for xray vision be it vision, smell or molecular taste sense that the buggers can wallhack//by the way predator can wall hack using heat vision like firfighters do or the original alien wouldnt have gone in the vents it would have followed underneath and ripped the vent down not to mention half the aliens missed their targets in the hive battle and a final no they cant see thru objects riply in her space finale airlock situation the fugging thing didnt see her until it was blasted out of the airlock  conclusion. they cant see thru solid shit. possible they can smell u like a dog but no  wallhack ability ps their hearing is on par with ours see aliens for deaf hive inhabbitants    >:D     :o     :P  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed