New AvP Screenshots

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 13, 2010, 10:46:16 PM

Author
New AvP Screenshots (Read 3,062 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sega has just recently posted up ten new screenshots of AvP which may potentially be from the PC version:

Check them out. The new shots show off the Alien hive, the Predator pyramids and more. The models look amazing. They all look great. Thanks to ikarop for posting it up.

Corey1

Corey1

Nice   ;D  

rzrzkid

rzrzkid

OMG! i olny can say!    :o     :o     :o     ;D  

DaMaul

DaMaul

My compliments to the screenshot maker

LazyFlamingo

LazyFlamingo

help I'm having uncontrolled bursts of orgasm looking at those pics!

Pelax

Pelax

It looks like that guy who photoshoped infamous Diablo3 screenshots has made his another masterpiece...   ;D  

frostedone

frostedone

DAAAANNNGG!

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

finally a facehugger attack pic

OMG Amazing    :o   face huggers not really digingthe fingernails how does it walk on them?

Rob

Rob

Awesome, I like the Facehugger pic.

Jack

Jack

How would a Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.00Ghz CPU, 8GB Corsair DDR2 1066 Ram, Radeon HD5870 Graphics card & Windows 7 64bit run this game. Do you guys thinks it would run at max settings with a decent frame rate?    ???  

FujiKala

FujiKala

@Herk Mondo - They have always had fingernails. When you hear them skittering around thats the fingernails. Look closely in the movies they are there. Theres a picture in the forums and much discussion about it.

alien90

alien90

you know they look awesome! but the whole aztec pyramid envornment and aliens just dont go good together..... The sci fi jungle ones look great! reminds me of the Alien trading cards i have from wayy back in the day.. lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed