AvP3 Multiplayer Modes Revealed

Started by Darkness, Oct 26, 2009, 07:46:56 PM

Author
AvP3 Multiplayer Modes Revealed (Read 12,996 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The anticipated Eurogamer Expo is starting tomorrow where Sega is showcasing the multiplayer modes in Aliens vs. Predator. Sega had a little preview last week and various sites have published previews of some of the game modes. There will be seven multiplayer modes but only four of them were discussed at the event.

Deathmatch – Supports up to 18 players, with the goal being to rack up the most kills.
Infestation – This pits a squad of marines against a single-player-controlled alien. As each marine is killed during a match, he will respawn as an alien until there’s just one last man standing.
Predator Hunt – This is where you get to play as a group of predators hunting a sole alien. You’re given a short match time of three minutes in which to kill the xenomorph and rack up the most kills on your team.
Survivor – This is the updated Skirmish mode where you’re going after wave after wave of increasingly different and difficult Alien AI. You can do that in a four-player co-op.

Previews can be found on: IGN, Gamespot, VideoGamer, Spong, CVG, and Eurogamer. In addition to those, there’s also video footage of the preview event which shows off some more gameplay. Thanks to Hemi, AMC_Duke, Ikarop, Private W Hudson and yaji for the news.

Oooodz

Oooodz

Infestation sounds awesome!

rzrzkid

rzrzkid

omg ! the alien egg need more working  crap!   ::)     ::)  

shinigami

shinigami

wow. Nice and interesting game modes. Though i think i'll be playing mostly deathmach i think though it's hard to say at this point. XP

DragonBossk

AVP2 survivor mode survives as infestation! I know where im gonna be spending my next year    ;D  

crazygoji

crazygoji

Infestation sounds neat.    ;D  

YEA!!

YEA!!

Theres combistick!!!!!!

XxecutionerxX

@ YEA!!

XxecutionerxX

Where did you saw it??

jacobwalton

WRONG! infestation and pred hunt the team that starts with one should start with 2-4 anyway still sounds epic even the the modes i just mentioned

Rob

Rob

The vid was wicked !, just seeing the Egg & Facehugger, the Predator impale the Xenomorph with a Spear was Awesome. & oddly a Xeno beeing lifed by somthing, it didn't look a Pred or Marine, Anyway, Allso I liked at the end of the vid was a pic of Paul W.S. Anderson & the peach bubble made me laugh. (Resident Evil Films & AvP were shit)  The Multiplayer Modes Sounds promissing espiealy Survivor, Infestation I like the ider that when you start off as the marines & if one is killed you Respawn as a Xeno. Can't Wate !

Commander Griker

No Life Cycle mode WTF    :-[  

Sylenall

Sylenall

I dont understand the point of predator hunt.  3 or 4 preds vs 1 alien?  Why?

Awgustas

Awgustas

Survivor was my fav in AvP2, now it's time for infestation on AvP3.    :P  

leoTpred

leoTpred

In the multiplayer preview theres an alien on the ground and u see a combistick at its face... after he throws the disk... ill give u a time length..... 3:17-3:18  theres the combistick :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed