AvPGalaxy @ EuroGamer Expo 2009

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 30, 2009, 05:44:21 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy @ EuroGamer Expo 2009 (Read 7,510 times)

rchin1

rchin1

wow i wish i was there, CAN'T WAIT     :)     :)     :)     :)     :)     :)     :)     :)     :)     :)     :)     :)  

Alien King58

Alien King58

This game looks so freekin AWSOME   ;D     ;D     ;D   This is gonna be the game of the year for me. The Alien sounds so incredably awsome   >:D   :evil   :)     >:D  

Rob

Rob

In one or two Alien multiplayer vids there where glimpses of a new Xenomorph, I managed to freezframe them, it looked like a Queen & it had more of a sloped forehead. So it looks like you can chose differant Xeno spices for multiplay ?

Skinner

Skinner

I think it is ridiculous that Predators in different clans will fight each other.

Magnum

Magnum

I agree, different predator clans should not be enemies.

Skinner

Skinner

My mistake that was just death match mode.

Magnum

Magnum

o.k. because I got that from you. This game wouldn't of made a mistake like that.

Azanode

Azanode

@Rob: That was probably the Praetorian. Like the article says, there aren't classes but you're able to select different skins.  And Hicks, would you happen to be able to remember/post the control schemes for each species?

Rob

Rob

@Azanode: Oh yes I forgot about the Praetorians, & about the article. Thanks.   :D  

Darkness

Darkness

kk

Darkness

Darkness

ul

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed