The Five Ages of Rebellion

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 01, 2009, 11:17:13 PM

Author
The Five Ages of Rebellion (Read 13,941 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

With Rebellion finally returning to the realm of AvP gaming, AvPGalaxy has taken a look back over the years at the previous AvP games Rebellion has been responsible for:

“AvP was unlike any other Alien or Predator game. It let you play through the game as an Alien in desperate search of the Queen, a Predator seeking to regain its honour or a marine trapped on board the station. Each species came with its own individual arsenal and story. Different objects and weaponry allowed for different play styles which really set the game apart from others out there.”

The article looks at how the games changed as technology evolved and summarizes everything we know about the upcoming game. Check out the Five Ages of Rebellion and let us know what you think.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Now I realize some of the opinions I expressed on the games might not be shared with some members of the community so I'd just like to say now. They are only my opinions. If you don't agree, that's absolutely fine.

ikarop

ikarop

:D   Good work

Xhan

Xhan

Need to clean up the requiem section. Typos and fragment description of Alien enemies.

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

Nice :) I really need to get my hands on a copy of AVP: Gold

Rob

Rob

Yes, good work   ;)    This is grate news, im more exsited about this game than i was before.   ;D  

XenoVC

XenoVC

AvP is the best thing about Jaguar.  Nice article,AvPG should do more retrospectives.

mat

mat

;D  cant wait 2 play as alien

Awgustas

Awgustas

Can't wait to try out this game.    :)  

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Great article, Hicks    :)  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

IRT XenoVC - I've got another one but it's only a first draft. Not to sure about when to get it done for 'cause it's in regards to CM.

Clovers

Clovers

Great job ,Corporal Hicks .   :)   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnFsB0W6bDY&feature=fvw Ist the same  link of yestarday ,Rob. I´m have one Question Rob:  Predator vs Space-jokey, and Predator vs Alien-jokie. Who win ,if this hapens in the DH comics univers?

Rob

Rob

Clovers I would probably say, the Predators, if they can kill a Xenomorph then shorly they can defeate a Alien-jokie ? or maybe not.

Clovers

Clovers

Probably ,the Predator can kill  Space Jockey,but one Alien-jockey, like the one Aliens:The Destroying Angels?Thats will be epic to see, in comics books. One question ,are two Space Jockey spiece? Because I´m see the Space jockey from 1º  Aliens graphic novel  ,have design more organic like ,and the ones from The Destroying Angels are least like the one from the movie.Are just one or two space jockey ´race?

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Are we seriously debating the combat prowess of a half-elephant thing which spends its entire existence FUSED TO A CHAIR?  Guys, forget the comic shit... Please! Except for three or four of them, most were crap!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed