More Predators Hawaii News

Started by Darkness, Sep 18, 2009, 05:09:40 PM

Author
More Predators Hawaii News (Read 8,530 times)

retro>>

retro>>

this film will indeed suck! rubbish plot, director, cast and budget oh and not to mention rubbish studio aka fox. BLAH!!!!!!  P.S ian whyte should have been cast for the predator not some other dude! boooo!

Xan21

Xan21

Not a chance in hell, this film is gonna be recycled vommit.

PredatorDude

PredatorDude

"the marauding predator??  Wait a minute!  I thought this movie was called Predators.  What's going on here!?

Dallas121

Dallas121

Well...Hope it's gonna be cool as AVP-R. Remenber AVP-R was a 40M budget too, and get no stars involved. I'm very exciting by this up-coming, but I prepar myself for an AVP-R level movie.

Andy

Andy

Wasn't the movie supposed to take place on the Pred home world?

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

I agree with retro...$40 isn't near enough to cover a movie like this unless its got a bunch of unknowns running around ready made locations, like AvP2 which cost around the same and we all know what happened there.  Ok, so its not Alien which would cost considerably more these days, but even when compare to (for example) Predator 2, who's budget was $35 million in 1990 and didnt exactly have the biggest stars, I really don't hold much hope for this movie.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

I agree with retro...$40 million isn't near enough to cover a movie like this, unless its got a bunch of unknowns running around ready made locations, like AvP2 which cost around the same and we all know what happened there. Ok, so its not Alien which would cost considerably more these days, but even when compare to (for example) Predator 2, who's budget was $35 million in 1990 and didnt exactly have the biggest stars, I really don't hold much hope for this movie.

uk1predwarrior

uk1predwarrior

i think that the pred should hunt something else like LIKENS AND VAMPIRES :rolleyes   ;D  

mai

mai

I think people should spend more time actually DOING something with their lives like making their OWN movies and not being such at home computer critics blogging comments about how someone or something sucks or is going to fail.. shame on you, at least the people making the film are DOING something with their time and lives.. being CREATIVE.. unlike you WOW kids who feel so righteous even though you probably work a shitty job and live with your parents. I think the film will be great like all films that TRY.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed