Aliens Colonial Marines on PSP?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 23, 2009, 07:42:07 PM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines on PSP? (Read 13,659 times)

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

uhhhh dying platform?    ::)  

Chris P

Chris P

WHy do you all think the PSP id dying? PSPGo is coming out next month, with GT4 and a crap load of new features. I think it's certainly expanding. But the UMD is certainly a factor of depreciation. The sales for them have fallen quite a bit. I think it could work, I personally love my PSP FAT and the games with it. I would love another Aliens game on PSP.  Dying Platform? Highly unlikely.    8)  

frost

frost

::)  dying pltform.....yeah right if you don't have one

Rob

Rob

It would be inersting to see Aliens:Colonial Marines on PSP i guess.  PSPGo, its sounds lick Sony's ruunig out of name ideas    :D  

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Oh my gooood this turned into a fanboy war real quick. The PSP IS in fact a dying platform. It sucks, and it sucks hard. If u cant see that well than, i donno, too bad for u. ANYWAY to get everyone back on topic, its gonna be a motion tracker if anything which is really cool. I have a DS so no tracker for me but it is a really cool idea.

railgunner

railgunner

Guys face it the PSP isn't what Pony wanted it to be its not that good a system.   But it still could be a game for it.   :P     :P     :P     :P  

predalien27

predalien27

This is more another game I am going to buy instead of download (hacks). I bought Resistance (Im a huge resistance fan) and I will but LBP and this! Can;t wait, if it happens!   ;D  

Chris P

Chris P

Well we know who owns a DS now.    :D    I think the PSP has alot of potential, and when put with the PS3 release, I think we can expect some seriously cool features to arise.  WHat would be cool, AVP on the Wii, where you can get like Alien Claw controllers, or Pred weapons, pulse rifles, etc....

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Those of us who own a PSP, but don't have a PS3 and no intention of getting one, find this mildly perplexing.

Rookie

Rookie

My psp is my best friend. Who said it was a dying platform? everyone i know has one

Tordyn

Tordyn

It is a dying platform. Cause' it's shit.

David

David

@Tordyn  By your very same logic, the Wii is a dying platform, because it's shit.  And yet it clearly isn't a dying platform, is it? The Sony PSP is an excellent device, with a number of very good games released for it, and a vast amount of seriously awesome homebrew software and games.   And it isn't a dying platform because games are still being released for it, and people are still buying them.

Chris

Chris

It's one of the best platforms, because you can play Game Boy (Color), GameBoy Advance and N64 Games on it   8)    You can as well port old PS1 Games onto the PSP. It's just amazing.

Spoon

Spoon

funny I thought it was dying ever since it was born. Portable systems and games should be for on the go and time killers on the bus or something.  yet the PSP is like a replacement of a home console.  So much effort is into the games that really how much percent plays the system at home for hours!?  Sure graphics are a bonus but games should be pick up and play and playing 5 min wont differ from 30 min.  Yet PSP they are making role playing games which you spend 1 hour playing.  Buy a damn console!. Or for portable buy a DSi or iphone.  Im sorry but you kids get blinded by useless power. Kids keep  the PSP alive and Parents keep the wii alive..... both so clueless and power of per-pressure and advertising.

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

Portable games systems just don't cut it.  They could never have the power of a home console or PC.  If your happy with half assed graphics then good for you.  I want my Alien experiences to be looking the best as possible.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed