First Look at Predators Script!

Started by Darkness, Sep 28, 2009, 07:18:42 PM

Author
First Look at Predators Script! (Read 18,273 times)

Steve C

Steve C

Spoon: the newer films thus far have been bastardizations of the classics.  Poorly made in every sense of the word.  These movies have gone from being big blockbusters with respectable casts who can actually act to swearing, post-pubescent teenagers being killed by an Alien in a pool.  I doubt "Predators" will be much better.  Alien 5, however, has more potential. As always, I'll reserve final judgement until I see the finished product, but I'm hardly about to get my hopes up.

Steve C

Steve C

Also, predator dogs and predator falcons?  What the f**k?!?!

Blaine

Blaine

"chopper" had human skulls on his back pack in avp because they just finished wacking the security team and took their skulls

Raider

Raider

I heard that Danny Trejo is going to be in the movie. My brother met him and he is an awesome guy. I hope he has an epic scene with the Predators.

DrGediman

DrGediman

Sounds awesome, but they could still f**k it up - a cheesy ending where they escape the planet or some stupid and unnecessary romance with the female character (there is no time for that in survival situations).  No Hollywood bs, please.  Antal I don't think will mess this up, given he's not a hack.    It sounds good, though, PREDATOR on another planet with people being hunted, how awesome.

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

i really hope this flim gets rid off all the unwanted fans  mainley the emo hair in front of face/ pouser deathmetal crap

gabe

gabe

Its just a script ...sounds good or not, how could you say already after this that the movie sucks or not? xy?'z...

dallas121

dallas121

That's pretty right, the script and all the stuff linked to this movie sound like another AVP-R.  But the 80s is over, and way to shoot a movie has evolved.  It's look to be a fast action movie, humans characters will probably look escape from a TV reality show, and the movie will not exceed 90 min. But where is the matter? I appreciate very much AVP-R for the pred, the picture, the sound....And the action... I just hope to be surprised by the movie, and I guess I will! Danny trejo: Good choice! Good actor!

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

I have my doubts, but i can also see how this could be a good story.  But a Black Super Predator sounds a little retarded.  Maybe they should go with a seasoned Predator.  Like Wolf from AVP-R.  Or the Elders, just don't have some giant black looking mutation of a predator out there.  That might just suck.

turtlefocker

The characters sound generic, and the whole concept with pred dogs and falcons sounds kinda lame. Humans should be able to breath, live, on a Predator planet easily. It's an alien world for f**ks sake.   It's pretty much up to Nimrod to make this work, either he lives up to the potential he showed in Kontroll and blows us all away or, he doesn't...   I second the notion that they should just call this Predator 3, P2 is the most under-rated sequel of all time. Hopefully one day it gets the respect it deserves. You know, when the real third Predator comes out.

turtlefocker

shouldn't***

Blaine

Blaine

I watched the Predators first look video again and I don't think the cameo will be by Arnie.  They say, we won't give away who the cameo is by but here is a clue.  Then the clip shows Arnie but his dialogue is "Run, get to the chopper!".  In Predator he said that to Elpidia Carrillo who played Ana.  I bet she's the cameo, not Dutch.

EpsilonOrpheon777

did anyone read the novelization for Predator?  THAT was crap.  Predator turning into a falcon and flying around?  Eff that.  Of course it was based off the original predator's design that they changed thanks to Stan Lee but still.  At least this doesn't sound as bad as that.  And i agree with the other people, i'm reserving judgment. I did so with AVPR and liked it.

Spoon

Spoon

Just watched Ice age 3 and have to say that would be a sweet example to use for the movie.  Of course more manly and gory LOL.  It would be cool if all the humans died but the american that was hidden there all that time and ends up killing the SUPER SHRED.. i mean predator and stays hidden once again. If you watch Ice age 3 you would see the tie in and the american which would be the experienced one is like one of the characters in the ice age movie.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

@Epsilon: STAN WINSTON mate not Stan "Spider-Man" Lee, he came up with the second design of the predator after the Thomas brothers had it looking like a Japanese bug villan for godzilla.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed