Predators Filming in Hawaii

Started by Darkness, Aug 28, 2009, 08:11:43 PM

Author
Predators Filming in Hawaii (Read 8,588 times)

Nosferatu

Nosferatu

Finally we get a jungle setting true to Predator.  I always thought that was the predator's best environment.  I wonder if this will be the homeworld?

Rob

Rob

Clovers Rogue is good yes, do you know what its about ?,i don't won't to ruin the story for you

Clovers

Clovers

@Rob  I´m hear that story is about ,crasy  doutor creates alien Queen Male or Alien King, and  History is one few that have the DNA Reflex  theory  on it.   8)  

Rob

Rob

Clovers Yep. The King Alien very Unique in its owne way.   >:D   The story line good as well, very mysterios.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

@ Nosferatu: if it is indeed the homeworld, then the AvPR cannon is just out the window lol and thank god too.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

There was no indication if that location in 'Requiem' was meant to be their home or a different world.

Clovers

Clovers

Why are  dinosaurs and sabre-toothed tiger skulls , in Predator trophy room?Thats not makes sense. The sabre-toothed  tiger , ok ,but dinossaurs are extint   to 65 million years ago. Or the Predators  have ther on  `` jurassic park´´ to hunt dinosaurs?   :P  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

@Xenomorphine: but didn't they (bros strause) say "you get to see the pred homeworld" before the movie came out? Even though it seems like decades ago when it came out, I can vaguely remember something to that extent.  If not, correct me thanks.

Clovers

Clovers

@Rob , @Xenomorphine ,@Hicks_0998 : The Alien Prequel Amv, anime stlyle. I`m hope you  guys  enjoy this. Is not Operation Aliens, but is the prove , least one good Aliens anime can be mande.     ;)    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnFsB0W6bDY&feature=fvw

Rob

Rob

Wow, that was interesting the Aliens do look Xenomorph like, capcom made an AvP game,its one of there first games. yes it would be interesting to see an Anime Aliene series.   :)  

ZeroG

ZeroG

Cant bleave that a new one is comming out. Hope they go the extra mile with the story (Unlike AVPR - it was tooooo short!) I hope we see something new (somthing i've been wondering for ages!) Are there Female predators :o (i havnt read any comic's or fan books about it :S) some1 prolly can enlighten me  Best of luck to the makers and stars of film - can't wait!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed