Nimrod Antal Directing Predators

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 02, 2009, 09:36:41 PM

Author
Nimrod Antal Directing Predators (Read 15,440 times)

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

yes.... KNB....... here is some of their work http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8GHdIx8sGE

Corporal Hicks

What film is that at .45?

Corporal Hicks

They have an Aliens skull at 2.32    :-\  

TheBatMan

TheBatMan

Nice, i hope ADI read these comments and realise what a mess they have made. I'm not being nasty for the sake of it, its just the opportunities they have had and the fact that they come across as so arrogant. Good riddance. All we need now is for someone to nick the Alien prequel contract from them. Hopefully Ridley Scott will be influential in this as he always prefered Giger's vision for the creature than ADI's.

DivineStrike

Shit it sounds to me like they are going to actually do that horrible rodrigez script. f**k!

KaizerDan

KaizerDan

Im pretty much expecting this to be on par with Jason in space... If the actors turn out to be a group of kids or something... This movie will suck... If they are future marines then, I hope they aren't using laser or some shit.. If they want to keep it in the future/same reality as Aliens, I wanna see some space marines damnit!

dDave

dDave

"So like the original movie, the title does have a double meaning. Aliens was a different take on the Alien idea, and an original movie in it's own right, and that's what we want to do with this. """ I hope they dont create something like an Predator-Queen :D:D

JayHy17

JayHy17

cool! now why cant they make an avp movie set in space with space marines?

xor_ew

xor_ew

"20th Century Fox"  Thank you for your attention...

Soundwave

Soundwave

this movie is going to suck! fox have screwed us again

JMPredator

Im happy that we are going to get a futuristic predator movie. always wanted to see predators in space/other worldly setting.  my concern is that the release date is under ayear away. that does not leave much time for effects (lets face it, its going o be like 300's cgi backgrounds). i would like some name actors involved as well.

JRZNIN

JRZNIN

I always got excited like a little school girl when i hear about a new movie with aliens or predators.  I hope I don't cry like a school girl after seeing it.  This time, my hopes are the lowest they have ever been.  I mean low.  So if we all know its going to be a large shit burger, we will all know that we will have a bad taste in out mouths after watching it.  I wish i could even say I hope it will be good.  But i can't, I'll just wait and see if I was right or wrong.  Please make me wrong.

RakaiThwei

f**k!! >_<

Mike D

Mike D

The guy's name is NIMROD..........lol

bobcunk

bobcunk

id would be neat to have some 300 styl flashbacks with thousands of preds fiting aliens or something. not nesesarly th e alien aliens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed